Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 6th, 2007, 05:49 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
HS Manager

Where can I find the website? I forgot what it's called and Google fails me.
I have this army builder program on this computer, HS Manager, with all figures up to Wave 6 catalouged in it and it's a good system (aside from numerous typos, such as listing Heavy Gruts as kyrie). With all the new stuff coming out, they've surely updated; where can I find the new version, if it exists? Or, do you know of a better army program that's up-to-date and ready to download?
Old September 6th, 2007, 08:17 PM

Mycophycophyta Woo who?
The website is www.logrey.com. But it still lists Heavy Gruts as Kyrie and the Nakita Agents are the Nikita Agents.

Old September 10th, 2007, 09:27 PM

Logrey has disabled reputation
I'm currently working on updating it. Normally I like to wait till all the characters are on the main site - that way I can copy/paste all those powers (I'm inherently pretty lazy...) I started hand typing it the other day (snore...), so if anyone's already done this, let me know. (the earlier stuff I didn't copy/paste, and it led to typos)

But it *is* being updated. Don't worry, I'll make sure the Heavy Gruts are correctly labeled as Marro (kidding...
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrey
I'm currently working on updating it. Normally I like to wait till all the characters are on the main site - that way I can copy/paste all those powers (I'm inherently pretty lazy...) I started hand typing it the other day (snore...), so if anyone's already done this, let me know. (the earlier stuff I didn't copy/paste, and it led to typos)

But it *is* being updated. Don't worry, I'll make sure the Heavy Gruts are correctly labeled as Marro (kidding...
I believe GaryLASQ has done all the work:

http://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/characters_001.htm

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 6th, 2007, 09:19 AM

I V has disabled reputation
But it *is* being updated. Don't worry, I'll make sure the Heavy Gruts are correctly labeled as Marro (kidding... [/quote]

Nice one.

Seriously though, IMHO HS Manager is the best army resource for the game. Thanks heaps for creating it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software