Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 14th, 2009, 01:26 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Pet Pictures

Merged. I would like to see some more pet stories!
Old January 14th, 2009, 01:33 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Merged. I would like to see some more pet stories!
Thanks, bunjee.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old January 14th, 2009, 01:49 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

We have:

1)A really fat, short, 6 year old Puggle named Annie. (Favorite pet...she's so much fun to pick on! )
2)A really mischevious Calico kitten(A few months old) name, who guessed it? Cali.
3) Normally, 10 Chickens of whom we do not name. Right now we don't have any because of the current status of the economy, but we're probably going to get some more in the Spring, assuming things are still reasonable at that point.
4) A Beta Fish named...I forget.

The kitten's story is actually very interesting. We were walking one of the many railroad tracks right by our house(I love the country) and were walking past a farm. So this kitten(Not our Cali) waltzes up and starts following us. We went back to shoo it, and out came 2 more. So, just then, the owner comes by and says, "You can keep them if you want!" So my little sister is like...oh my GAWSH we NEED its.

So we pick the only obvious female of the group and take her home, right? Not that simple. As we walk with our Cali, the other two cats come up behind us. They walked over a mile back to our house with us. We felt so bad, but we couldn't keep them all so we brought the other two back to the farm. And so we have been brought the ever-problematic Calico Kitten.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:33 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

I have a Rottweiler named Diablo. Hes about 125 pounds.

I had two cats up until a few months ago named diablo & marley (because his hair would twist up like dreads,and yes he was brushed)
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:44 PM

Zombie Bait *glass shatters*

I have two dogs. One Terrier mix and a toy poodle.

Old January 15th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Bait View Post
I have two dogs. One Terrier mix and a toy poodle.
Wouldn't that be 1 1/2 dogs?

Dog = Barkley (There is not a better dog on this planet!!)
Cat = Luigi (I hate cats)
Hamster = Molly (I have a 6 year old)

And this fella who comes around every so often.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old January 16th, 2009, 08:41 AM

Zombie Bait *glass shatters*

Good point.

Old January 16th, 2009, 10:41 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Here is Gilbert, our poodle/terrier mix:

This is the first dog I've ever owned and I am amazed at how close one can feel to an animal. Gilbert's best trick is his ability to give a high five. If I ever get a video of it, I will post it here.
Old January 17th, 2009, 01:06 AM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

My two cats, Blair and Church....

My two boxers, Sequoia and Thorn....

And my fish....

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old January 17th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Taking Suggestions...

Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

What the heck. I'll post too.

We have 2 dogs: a 13 year old beagle/springer spaniel cross, Patches (he's white with big black spots all over), who, up until very recently, had a major weight problem. My dad spoiled him rotten. We took up camping, he got alot of exercise, and now he's down to 30 lbs., and the vets say he's got a good 3-6 years left in the tank. The other dog is the newest member of the family; an almost 1 year old Shih Tzu, Teddy, who's parents were both tiny, so he won't be bigger than 4 lbs., and has a recessive gene that keeps his hair short (short for a Shih Tzu, that is). He has a fiery personality, and tries to boss Patch around. Patch doesn't put up with the squirt. Teddy knows who's in charge.

We also have 2 chinchillas, which I haven't seen anyone mention yet. Trust me: get hand-raised ones, from a private breeder. They are excellent pets, and they don't smell. They're named Hammy and Mater (from some movies), and both are very well-behaved, enough where I watch TV with them sleeping in my lap.

Ty the Awasome is the S.A.S. Commando, Maj. Thompson
...in the LIBRARY...
Old January 17th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is my cat, Addie. She's a ball.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 17th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post

This is my cat, Addie. She's a ball.
That's weird, I thought you said she was a cat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General