Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2019, 03:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Negative Man (Breathing Period)

I guess I just don’t really see another easy class for Larry to slot into. He was a pilot then he joined the Doom Patrol and did Doom Patrol stuff. His personality is pretty variable too, really varying depending on the writer.

I was teasing about Top Gun, but heck I’d do it.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If we ever design the Blackhawks, they should 100% be Pilots.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old August 12th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Can we come up with something more catch-all "daredevil" types? I'm thinking Challengers of the Unknown, Hal Jordan, Johnny Storm, the cliche "he-man" that's trying to break the sound barrier or whatever people did in the 50s.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I always imagined the Challs as Adventurers. I think that’s honestly the right class for what you’re describing, but I really don’t want Neg Man tied into that. Either way, we’d just be making a new class that may or may not get followed up on.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't recall getting a notification for this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:32 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I don't recall getting a notification for this thread.
Good point, always forget to do that.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, they should really be Adventurers since they're a proto-FF in so many ways...

Maybe Pilot is the best we got. Not super happy with it but I'll have to scout for non-synergistic alternatives, and none are coming to mind. Fine with going to initial as-is at least.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm pro letting him auto-recall the spirit at the end of the round.

Kinda against Pilot just cause the ship has already sailed and it seems like Pilot synergy would make more sense as Adept Operator synergy anyway. IDK, Pilot feels like the kinda class that should have some representation power-wise instead of just being an informed ability. But I know I'm very persnickety with class stuff, so like, I'm not going to down vote him over Pilotness or anything.

Random thought, but what about giving him a class like 'host' or 'vessel' or something? That's more accurate to what he is actually doing gameplay wise anyway, since he's literally just home base for a different card, not really sure if it works thematically or whatnot though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Just A Head

Yeah, I'm pretty open to alternatives, but like Rita and Celebrity I can't really think of anything better. (In the comics, Rita being an actor isn't nearly as big of a deal as it is in the show) It doesn't help that his personality is schizophrenic at best. He's usually the flippant wise-cracker, but the specifics change from writer to writer.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I might consider having it automatic but he can take wound(s) to keep it on the field.

I think GI Joe could give us several Pilots. Alfred 2.0 I think could be a pilot as I believe he was RAF.
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I might consider having it automatic but he can take wound(s) to keep it on the field.

I think GI Joe could give us several Pilots. Alfred 2.0 I think could be a pilot as I believe he was RAF.
Yeah this is basically what I had originally, and what I'm thinking we should go back to;
Quote:
At the end of each round, if the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, either place the Negative Spirit on its Army Card or place two Wound Markers on this Army Card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library