Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 22nd, 2006, 10:41 PM
corky

PA HeroScapers

Hi, I was wondering if anyone in Pennsylvania played Heroscape? Visit my website and let me know: http://marble.sru.edu/~pjg9621/heroscape.html
Thanks!
Old June 26th, 2006, 12:33 PM
corky

Site Moved

Had to move that site due to technical difficulties. The new address is :
http://stephtech.dyndns.org:8080/~pg...heroscape.html
Thanks
Old June 28th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Yeah! I thought I was the only one in Pa given that my Pa thread is clear at the bottom...I was starting to sing some depressing spiritual songs like swing low sweet chariot...
Old June 28th, 2006, 12:32 PM

corkysru Woo who?
Sorry i missed that!

Sorry i missed your topic. I didn't realize that there were that many pages of posts. I was out of it sorry!!!
Did you go to my site? Sorry but you have to use IE to see it properly.
Old June 28th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

I did go and send you the message, I didnt spend much time there because I was at work at the time.
Old July 16th, 2006, 07:16 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Where is Monaca Pa Tiberius. I am up near Corning NY on the PA border.
Old July 19th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Sorry Skynight, I am alot closer to the Ohio/West Virginia Corner (like 10 minutes from each), but if there is a special event sometime I could be convinced to make the trip.
Old July 19th, 2006, 06:51 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
There is a chance of that. Sydcomeback is heading this way and I know there are a few lurkers on this site within a couple of hours of me as well. Isn't it a pain in the hump not having a gaming group
Old July 19th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Awesome, let me know if you guys decide to get together and have something. I might be able to convince my wife to make a road trip or a small vacation. She loves New York.
Old July 24th, 2006, 09:29 PM

corkysru Woo who?
Heroscape Game Group

I live about 40 minutes north of Pittsburgh and I attend Slippery Rock University. I have a group of people that meet and play and if everyone is there we can get as many as 9 people. I have a website that is for heroscape. Check it out: http://<a href="http://stephtech.dyn.../~pgrogan/</a>
Thanks
Corky
Old July 24th, 2006, 10:36 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm sometimes in PA. I live near the PA/DE border.

Coincidentally, there is another Heroscaper who does not post here but who also uses the jcb231 handle. He lives near the DE border too, which is the really really strange part. He and I actually have talked online about it and its become a running joke that neither of us will change.

So if you see another gamer out there who uses jcb231 or jcb231jcb231, it's not always me. The one on BGG is me, the one on some Halo boards is the other guy, and so on.

Mine is based on my name, his is based on some sort of college ID number. He started doubling his on sites where he couldn't use the single, as did I, and then we both realized the same person was registering at the same sites....it was weird, because we both share a lot of the same interests...Heroscape, Board Games, Halo, etc.
Old July 26th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

boy, nothing like all of us on opposite sides of the state. Oh well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers