Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 1st, 2007, 09:20 AM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart
Shadowrun 360

Any of you 360 users out there going to buy Shadowrun? If you are hit me up with a FR. I ordered my copy yesterday, and I don't know one person who has it, or wants to play it.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:57 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shadowrun 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_Danson
Any of you 360 users out there going to buy Shadowrun? If you are hit me up with a FR. I ordered my copy yesterday, and I don't know one person who has it, or wants to play it.
I remeber the ShadowRun RPG and SEGA game which I was a big fan off. When I heard they were remaking it for the 360 I was excited, until I heard it was 1st person.

IF they had made a MMORPG where you take the runs as a Decker, Street Samurai, etc... then maybe I would intrested, BUT they didnt.
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:30 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
I played the Shadowrun beta and will probably be getting it. Had a great time playing. It's a Counterstrike style FPS with the addition of tech and magic trees where you can do cool things like teleport through walls, fly, summon Minions to attack the other team, etc. Thought it was well done but the $60 price tag is a bit steep for an online only game (I don't think it has a single player campaign just bots).
Old July 10th, 2007, 09:54 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
I was a huge fan of the RPG. When I heard they were making a game I too was excited, but I soon found out they were changing so much of the concept that i turned me off. I also believe it was a missed oppurtunity not to make an MMO from it. It's tailored made for MMO's: guns, magic, and groups running a job. Such a missed oppurtunity.

"Be of good courage..."
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:56 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I guess I'm with the majority of people who was really excited at first, but then ran away when I heard it was going to be a first person shooter. YEAH, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS.

They have sullied Shadowrun's good name.
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:56 PM

vengeance000 has disabled reputation
I play this game, love it. Just wish that had more maps. Gametag: Scythe222
Old July 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM

telengard has disabled reputation

Quote:
I'm loving this game. I haven't wanted to play CS at all since I started. I do wish there was some more meat to it though. For an online only game it's pretty skimpy (few game modes, options, maps, no split screen). Gameplay is *killer* though.

My gamertag is atebits, feel free to add me just let me know you are from heroscapers.

~telengard
Old July 20th, 2007, 04:09 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I've played it and hate it.

It's not a real FPS....your skills in the game are based on RPG like stats, not pure twitch skillz. That dissapoints from an FPS view.

The customization aspects aren't that deep.....it dissapoints from an RPG view too.

I left wondering who the game was supposed to appeal to. It just semed weak all around.
Old July 20th, 2007, 09:38 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:
I remeber the ShadowRun RPG and SEGA game which I was a big fan off. When I heard they were remaking it for the 360 I was excited, until I heard it was 1st person.

IF they had made a MMORPG where you take the runs as a Decker, Street Samurai, etc... then maybe I would intrested, BUT they didnt.
Same here, i couldnt wait to get more details... then i found out it was a 1st person shooter.... i played the demo, its fun and they have some really kewl things but I already have Gears of war, Call of Duty, Halo 2, Halo 3 soon, and Rainbow six.... Im burnt out on 1st person shooters atm.

but my live tag is "leifkicker" if you ever are on for a game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games