Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 31st, 2022, 11:35 PM

Bryyo Woo who?
The Book of Guts (Berserk)

Guts is an indomitable one-man army, tanking tons of damage and winning the long game. You're likely to become the arch enemy of the game the second you pick him. When he's taken enough damage to be destroyed, he goes berserk, making him faster, stronger and sturdier, but at a cost. He's one of my friends' favorite figures to play with.

The company I bought these minis from, Klukva Miniatures, is currently not shipping internationally. You may have to scavenge the internet for these, or find some alternatives.

Targeting Zone:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Guts / Great Swordsman figure from (Klukva Miniatures).

NAME = GUTS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = DAUNTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6
LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 350

REPEATING CROSSBOW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 2.
When Guts attacks with the Repeating Crossbow Special Attack, he may attack 2 additional times.

CANNON ARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Cannon Arm Special Attack. Guts only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. The chosen figure rolls 1 fewer defense die. Guts can be affected by his own Cannon Arm Special Attack. You may only use this Special Attack once during a round.

BOUNDLESS RAGE
Start the game with this card flipped to this side. If Guts would be destroyed, instead remove all Wound Markers and Treasure Glyphs from this Army Card, then flip this card over and proceed with Guts (Berserk)'s Berserker Armor Special Ability requirements.

Targeting Zone:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Guts - Berserk Armor / Armored Great Swordsman figure from (Klukva Miniatures).

NAME = GUTS (BERSERK)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6
LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = N/A

BERSERKER ARMOR
When this side of this card is flipped face up, replace Guts' figure with the Guts (Berserk) figure in the same location, then place any remaining Order Markers from Guts' Army Card on this side. Guts may not obtain Treasure Glyphs. If this figure receives a wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-5, add 1 additional Wound Marker on this card. If you roll 6-20, do nothing. Guts (Berserk) always adds 1 to his Attack value for every 2 Wound Markers on this Army Card.

TRIPLE ATTACK

When Guts (Berserk) attacks with a normal attack, he may attack two
additional times.

PARALYZING FEAR
When Guts (Berserk) makes a normal attack on a figure whose Army Card has a Point value of 300 or less (except an Event Hero), the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.

More pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Bryyo; September 1st, 2022 at 04:00 PM.
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guts (Berserk)

Pretty cool. Love me some Guts.
Feels a little strong for his points. I would consider making the gun cannon much stronger but once a game.
I like the points call out on PF.
Old September 1st, 2022, 01:25 PM

Bryyo Woo who?

Yeah, that could work. It does feel a little redundant having two always available ranged attacks. I'll add a once per game clause to the cannon and up the attack by 1 or 2. Maybe lower the his life by 1, raise his cost to 350 or 360.
Old September 1st, 2022, 02:14 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hard to say without playing it but he has a ton of Life and a decent Defense and defensive power.

A lot will come down the the d20 rolls for BA. Those figures are sweet. Where did you get them?
Where did you get the figures? Those are sweet.

Last edited by Tornado; September 1st, 2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:36 PM

Bryyo Woo who?

Klukva Miniatures. They're based in Russia, so they aren't doing any international shipping right now. I still have a few more cards that use figures from them. I'm pretty bummed out that a lot of people aren't even going to be able to play with my cards because of a lack of figure access. Look for 'Great Swordsman 28mm miniature' and 'Armored Great Swordsman 28mm miniature' on Google, Etsy, Ebay, a few other sites and you may be able to find some stray figures. I haven't had any luck myself.
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:48 PM

Cool. Thanks for the tip. If I can find a mini I will try to design my own Guts for C3G someday.
Old September 1st, 2022, 04:01 PM

Bryyo Woo who?

- Added once per round and dice reduction to Guts' Cannon Arm attack.
- Changed his life from 6 to 5.
- Raised his cost from 340 to 350.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards