Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 1st, 2006, 09:23 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
When you are out numbered in a game.

One time I had 32 figures in my army, but my friend still had 23 more figures then me. Usualy I would lose but amazingly I won by a landslide. With my Morsbane rolls I killed his Realin, Marcus, and negated his Deadeye Dan's abilitys. My army was very dependant on Tealord, Keld, and Syvaris.

Has anyone else had an amazing victory against great odds. Tell us about it here please.

P.S. I no my story isn't that great so don't tell me that.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 1st, 2006, 09:51 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
What do you mean your story isn't that great. It is a wonderful battle report. Most of my battles either start where I can keep level numbers in soldiers, but then I lose a bunch and have to fight my way back. I know how you feel being outnumbered. My brother LOVES swarm armies. I am not sure if he has never taken one. You have to learn how to fight when outnumbered pretty quickly from that.

And Syvarris is great to have when you are out gunned. Well, as long as you can keep him safe and continue to deal out pain to the enemy.

Old June 1st, 2006, 09:53 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
i have to be outnubered in a game, it sthe only way my brother will play me. AND I STILL CLEAN THE FIELD!

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old June 1st, 2006, 10:59 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace
I know how you feel being outnumbered. My brother LOVES swarm armies.
I am always swarmed, but usually not as bad as this badly as this I still can't believe I won.

Thanks for the compliment KoP.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:06 PM

oogiezone Woo who?
Nether and I were playing as a team against two of our friends. We had Vipers, MicroCorps, Gorillanators, Realin and maybe a few others. They had Several squads of Romans (legionares and archers), Marcus, 2x4th Mass, Vikings and Marro Warriors. I think. It was a long time ago. Anyways, we were seriously outnumbered, but we had better figures. because of that and their crappy strategy we won. They tried to pile up on the bridge in the center of the map. We held the glyphs there, and just attacked their horde every turn. Never even occured to them that they would do better going around to flank us!
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:22 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
I have always used superior numbers as my stratagy. The Marro and Viper cards generaly cost very few pionts and give eachother more power. this makes numbers and power!!!
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:31 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't mind my opponent having more units, it generally means that their pieces are weaker and much easier to kill
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I don't mind my opponent having more units, it generally means that their pieces are weaker and much easier to kill

true but like i said there specials intertwine with eachother and they give eachother more power. at least on my amry.
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:53 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I love fighting horde armies, Orc and Viper Armies suck and Marro armies are far from devastating
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I love fighting horde armies, Orc and Viper Armies suck and Marro armies are far from devastating
Whatever!!! I dominate the feild every time with my Viper/Marro army.
you just need enough skill to unlock their ture potential.
Old June 4th, 2006, 05:02 PM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
Id like to see this skill that your talking about.
Old June 4th, 2006, 05:09 PM

id like to show it to you

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion