Major X-17 14 9.66%
Gladiatrons 5 3.45%
Blastatrons 11 7.59%
Death Reavers 31 21.38%
Death Stalkers 12 8.28%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 1st, 2007, 06:48 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Soulborg poll

which soulborgs are your favorites? mine is DW 9000, but i dunno about you guys. please post why you voted for who you did. i voted for dw 9000 because of his awesome defense, attack, and range

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 1st, 2007, 07:00 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Major Q9 (which is also missing from your poll). He has a amazing range at 8 (wich Laglor can modify to 10 easilly) 4 attack is nothing to laugh at. He also has a great defense at 7 with 4 life. His Queglix Gun Special Attack is also very useful.

Is that enough explanation.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old January 1st, 2007, 07:03 PM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
I love the snipers, combined with Taelord and height advantage they're BRUTAL.

"Go forth, then, and avenge my death!"
-- The ghost of the English language
"A Kingdom of Loathing"
Old January 1st, 2007, 07:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
DW7k. Yeah, he's a big risk, but I'm a gambler when it comes to Heroscape. My dream team is Ne-Gok-Sa, Deadeye, DW7k, Marro Warriors and Morsbane. DW7k gives three emotions to the opposing player; , , and !
Old January 1st, 2007, 07:18 PM

Josef has disabled reputation
Omnicron Snipers here. I love 'em i'm a pretty agressive player and I really like strong army's, especially squads, and omnicrons make that happen, plus their not utgar, a.k.a. the worst general ever, haha. Now if only ullar had soulborg.

I played a pretty recent game, I had Omnicrons, Taelord, Theracus, Zettians, and AE. I took the attack glyph with my flyingpony, who at same time was bringing Taelord on to the field with it's hoves, . Then on turn 2 and 3 they completly obliterated the opponent, it worked out pretty good. Well, before Jotun smashed them up, but they took enough of him out for the zettians to bid fairwell.

you guys are really making me want to by multiple commons here, but my wallet gah!!

In fact I don't even have Omnicrons, they were my cousins.
Old January 1st, 2007, 07:24 PM

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
sorry about q9 missing, for some reason it left him out.

Old January 1st, 2007, 07:28 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm sure Q9 would win hands down. I voted for the snipers, a very underated squad
Old January 1st, 2007, 07:47 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
i love dw 8000. His rapid fire abilities rock.

My Signature
Old January 1st, 2007, 08:04 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Of the one's i'v played, they all suck. I hate soulborgs. I still haven't played deathreavers, deathstalkers, or blastatrons though...
Old January 1st, 2007, 08:34 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't get the dislike for snipers. 7 range and 3 defense is great for a ranged squad and their attack is devastating. Even with 1 die not many squad figures can commonly roll 2 shields
Old January 1st, 2007, 09:38 PM

why doesn't anyone else like dw 9000?

Old January 1st, 2007, 10:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Deathreavers changed the game

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units