Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old October 28th, 2006, 10:05 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
JOTUN STRATIGIES [offence and defence?]

I recently played a game with my friend who, using only jotun, completly deymolished my army!!! any stratigies for him???

FINISH HIM!
Old October 28th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Warriors of Ashra work well, so I've heard.

Invest 100 points in them next time, if possible.
Old October 28th, 2006, 10:33 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Sudema and Krug

Old October 28th, 2006, 12:43 PM

Rylore has disabled reputation
You could keep some ranged units up on high ground where Jotun can't reach them, and peg away. His defense is much lower than his attack, so eventually you'll whittle him down. If you're feeling particularly gutsy, you could break out Deadeye to try and oneshot him.
Old October 28th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Kozuke samuri have kicked his butt every time I use Jotun against them, they move in outside of his movement range, 3 attacks at 5, his defense cant handle it. At best, he will kill two of them on his turn, the third kills him next time if he was still standing from the initial onslaught.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 28th, 2006, 01:59 PM
#2 CoNer & Master Storyteller

Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Kozuke samuri have kicked his butt every time I use Jotun against them, they move in outside of his movement range, 3 attacks at 5, his defense cant handle it. At best, he will kill two of them on his turn, the third kills him next time if he was still standing from the initial onslaught.
Actually, although that sounds good in theory, every combination I try gives Jotun a way to Throw one samurai adjacent to the other two, leaving them all at the mercy of his Wild Swing special.
Old October 28th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
That assumes that the throw doesnt kill the one he throws. But I guess there is a good chance that wont happen. I guess I just had bad luck because I won initiative, killed braxus with Jotun, those three guys ran in and cut Jotun apart. Then he won initiative, and finished off Jotun. This happened (in different manners but same method) in a few different games.
Old October 28th, 2006, 02:07 PM
#2 CoNer & Master Storyteller

Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Regardless, the amount of damage the three would dish out in that first attack would definitely leave more than 100 points' worth of Jotun's blood pooling on the battlefield. I'll have to give that a try the next time it comes up.
Old October 28th, 2006, 08:59 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Statistically, Krug alone kills him. Barely, but he does.
Old October 29th, 2006, 08:56 AM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fejkl
Statistically, Krug alone kills him. Barely, but he does.
Yep. Really good for heros, ok for squads.

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:02 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139

Warriors of Ashra will get massacred by Jotun's abilities. Try Krug as said before.

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsaurx
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139

Warriors of Ashra will get massacred by Jotun's abilities. Try Krug as said before.
Oh yeah, a normal attack... If their ability worked on specials they would be much better...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles