Morsebane/ The moose headed banisher! 1 3.13%
Suduma 2 6.25%
Charos 4 12.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Favorite Hero?

Personally I vote Sudema. She is fun to play, looks cool, and basically will always be a "Check" for any Uber pieces that are ever released. Having a 20% chance minimum to destroy any figure regardless of size at range is a great addition to the game. She's also fantastic vs squad units. However, with low life and low defense she is far from unkillable and rolling the D20 always makes her somewhat of a risk. Her cost of 140 is pretty much perfect too. At that price she can fit in 400 or 500 point armies reasonably well yet with her low defense is a risk to sink that many points into her.
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:20 AM

KMPags has disabled reputation
I think I'm torn between two: Taelord and Raelin. If I draft offensively, I try to have Taelord support 2 or 3 squads of Omnicron Snipers and we fight for the highground.

If I plan a defensive fight, I like to combine the Kyrie with the Minutemen or The Gorillanators. She, Raelin, pairs well with all of the Samurai or Charos too.

Who's your favorite Hero? The one fighter that is drafted right before your selecton and you tilt your head back and roar: Aaaaaarggggghhhhg! And then you calm down and concedingly says, "nice pick -pregnant pause - wanna trade?
Old May 13th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Playing the night before last, my DW8k shot down six Arrow and Blade Gruts in a row with its rapid fire, so for right now, it is my fav.
Old May 13th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
I usually take out 300 pts with Alastair McDirk
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For a ranged hero? Me-Burq-sa.
For a melee hero? Venoc Warlord.

As you can tell I like speed.
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:21 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Mine is by far James Murphy.

Wha?? you say...

For 75 points you cant beat his abilities.

I find him to be QUITE useful against the likes of Jandars Sentinals or the Samuri with his whip ability.
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:41 AM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPrime
Mine is by far James Murphy.

Wha?? you say...

For 75 points you cant beat his abilities.

I find him to be QUITE useful against the likes of Jandars Sentinals or the Samuri with his whip ability.
He and MBS are amazing against the soulborgs too considering the whole point of them is to roll high defense.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:37 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
For both looks and neatness factor, my favorite hero is Saylind. She has such a classical look and is one of the most useful units in the game.

-Ski
Old May 13th, 2006, 02:31 PM

steelwolf has disabled reputation
I like agent Carr. If your not close enough he can still shoot a distance. If you are close enough he has a wicked attack at melee range. disengage and ghost walk have helped me win many bridges. for 100 points, a fair deal! Cool shades too.
Old May 13th, 2006, 02:59 PM

AwesomeCoolGuy has disabled reputation
I would have to say Taelord. If only he didn't cost so much. I do try to use him in 600 point games or higher though, with some Omnicron Snipers and Minions of Utgar.
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The hero I pick the most has to be Raelin! If placed right, she can really prolong the staying power of any army, plus increase the usability of samurai... And Sergeant Drake Alexander is a good pick for when you have to take a glyph or kill a certain enemy to get on with your game plan, and your opponent has a lot of ranged units. Otherwise, for looks and killing power, I have to say Krug, big, bad and mean!!!
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My favorite hero is Hero!

:P

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units