Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 5th, 2007, 12:39 AM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
Basement floor for my group, but I generally sit in the chair and just lean down.

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old June 5th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Geez Gary, that is a nice playing area!!!
Old June 5th, 2007, 05:08 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Oh, dude, that belonged to my mother, the Army nurse; it says, as anyone can clearly see "US MA".
The all American Mother
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by teekay
Gary, seeing my picture in your above posts reminded me that I need to check out your gaming calendar. I don't get to play nearly enough as I'd like and it seems you always have a game going on!
the soccer schedule for my boys is winding down, so i'll be attempting to fire up Chicagoland Heroscaping again pretty soon. i have been getting in some games with my son, brother and friends here and there since April, but not on any predictable schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Wow GaryLASQ...as much as I envy your scaping space I also envy your cozy community of scapers. Were those photos taken during an event or two, or on regular scaping days?
i had a bi-weekly event going for a while that was an active thread in the Events forum. had to shut it down temporarily but will be bringing it back to life soon (hopefully).
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:40 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I just moved into my first home that only I live in. When I walked through the house to see if I wanted to rent it, I somehow missed seeing these awesome shelves on the wall in the second bedroom. When I saw the shelves as I was moving in, I could barely wait for my helpers to leave so I could get to work 'Scaperizing this room.

When I play, I plan on backing the table off of the wall and bringing in a couple of fold up chairs from the kitchen.

Here are my drafting shelves, with characters separated by point values.

I left some room for future character expansions to go up, but when I get terrain from SOTM and the Jungle set, I will have trouble finding a place for it. I guess I'll have to take down those HS boxes in the last picture and but them under the bed.
Old August 27th, 2007, 12:38 PM

Argent has disabled reputation
More Blurry shelf pictures! Yay!! Let the wild speculation begin! oh...wait...

Seriously tho. I wish I could have a set up like that. Pretty sweet. And congrats on the place of your own.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion