Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:28 PM

oogiezone Woo who?
I really love to draft Grimnak, but before he can do me a lot of good, my opponent always kills him
Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:44 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
The Sentinels of Jandar and the Ninjas of the Northern Wind. The Sentinels don't bother me much because my opponents don't have much success with them either But the Ninjas constantly disappear when I face them and rarely do when I'm using them.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM

Mr.Zolt has disabled reputation
How about something that consistently surprises you with amazing results... the Aubriens

Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Zolt
How about something that consistently surprises you with amazing results... the Aubriens
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8848

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 3rd, 2007, 02:53 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sadly enough, Dead Eye Dan. I love the guy, and have seen him do miracles in battle with that keen eye of his... but hardly ever when I use him. He just rolls way too many blanks for me.

But otherwise, I'm feeling pretty hard pressed to come up with any truly consistent "failure-unit" in the game. A true tribute to keeping the game balanced with a wide variety of units, all of whom typically have a good function in their niche. Even Dund and Tae have done wonders for me often enough to not make this list!

Hats off to Craig and team!

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old June 3rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
You know, given the probability statistics, maybe we all ought to refrain from commenting on "best" or "worst" units until we have played at least 500 games with that unit. That means I'll just have to keep my mouth shut for a long, long time, of course; and that's not very likely. But what we are describing is our experience, not the units themselves, and it would be good to keep that in mind from time to time.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 03:58 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
I always seem to do badly with units that others consider to be the gods of the battlefield, and do well with under-rated units like the Gorillinators, the Minions and the Einar Imperium.

For me, the Krav Maga rarely perform ("Just a single shield? Easy. <rolls dice> Whoops, there goes another one."). Raelin rarely lasts more than a heartbeat, and Syvarris goes down fast.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old June 3rd, 2007, 04:53 PM

eveningdrive has disabled reputation
Syvarris
Izumi Samurai... I am just so unlucky when rolling for them

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

My Custom Cards and Figures
My Custom Maps and Scenarios
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:06 AM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
Hmm, out of all the units I've played, the only two cards that don't seem to do well are the Aubrien Archers, and Major Q-9. They both seem to lack offensive prowess, versatility, and a good synergy with other cards. Every time I have used them has led to unfavorable conditions for me :-\.

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:47 AM
LtBardolph

Deathwalker 9000... until I realized he was "working as intended."

Arrow Gruts. I love them, but can't win with them. Maybe 2-3 squads just isn't enough...
Old June 5th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtBardolph

Arrow Gruts. I love them, but can't win with them. Maybe 2-3 squads just isn't enough...
You utilizing and stacking Swogs? Have Krug and/or Mimsy in the mix?
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:14 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
DW9K, I stopped drafting him because he's broken my heart to many times.

P.S. yes I am going bromantic here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles