Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 28th, 2022, 06:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: caps' maps - 2022-08-28 added Kingfisher

I don’t think it needs much…just makes for fighting for position outside of the edges. A little bit of variation in height I think just helps make for more decisions in-game.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 28th, 2022, 06:49 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Something like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kingfisher-v2-draft.jpg (196.5 KB, 8 views)

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 28th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Something like this?
Just want to make sure I'm seeing this correctly. Swamp water is on level 1 and not level 0 right?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 28th, 2022, 07:13 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Just want to make sure I'm seeing this correctly. Swamp water is on level 1 and not level 0 right?
That's correct. It is largely superfluous but a few figures will appreciate the water being there.

--
--
--

--
Old August 28th, 2022, 07:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
That's correct. It is largely superfluous but a few figures will appreciate the water being there.
Cool. Yeah, definitely more balanced than its predecessor. I like the changes!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 28th, 2022, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Cool. Yeah, definitely more balanced than its predecessor. I like the changes!
Thanks! We'll see how it does at the next few Colorado tournaments.

--
--
--

--
Old August 29th, 2022, 10:01 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Something like this?
Yes, exactly. That said, the 1-hex next to the 3 hexes of snow feels like a speedbump. I think you'd be better off removing it and leaving the hexes you added next to the glacier as-is. Other than that, I like how it's shaping up.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 29th, 2022, 10:02 AM

So instead of
Code:
G G G
2 3 2
1 2 1
You suggest
Code:
G G G
2 3 2
1 1 1

--
--
--

--
Old August 29th, 2022, 07:54 PM

Yes, precisely. Just my opinion…but I think that still keep it open and maneuverable, while also adding a little more height variation to fight over in the center.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 29th, 2022, 08:24 PM

I'll give it a try.

--
--
--

--
Old September 17th, 2022, 07:28 PM

I built Kingfisher today and the leftover 7-hex dungeon stood out to me, so I tweaked my (unpublished) tweak based on Sir H's feedback and came up with this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kingfisher-v3.jpg (1.33 MB, 6 views)

--
--
--

--
Old September 17th, 2022, 11:41 PM

I like this a lot.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios