Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Do you think the nakita agents are good?
Yes (they are awesome!) 80 71.43%
no (they aren't that good at all) 9 8.04%
no opinion (don't have them or they're nothing special) 23 20.54%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2007, 07:56 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega
but i like them and think moveing six guys in one turn is amazing.
I think proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are all amazing
And then there is capitalization! Wonderful thing that is as well. :P

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old January 5th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
i dont. and i believe me and u have had this talk before Cavalier, i have tried to make my posts more understandable, but im too cool for the shift button. Now could i have some feedback related to the army on my post above plz, thank you.
I'm too cool to give feedback to people who have no time to make their post intelligible
Old January 5th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
but i like them and think moveing six guys in one turn is amazing.
I think proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are all amazing
And then there is capitalization! Wonderful thing that is as well. :P
But he's too cool for that
Old January 5th, 2007, 05:37 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
Jesus, i apologize. I will make my posts more understandable... maybe. Anyways, now can i have some feeback?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Jesus, i apologize. I will make my posts more understandable... maybe. Anyways, now can i have some feeback?
Don't blaspheme either.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old January 5th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000
Quote:
Don't blaspheme either.
Man I just about choked on my bottled water when I read that.

Omega, honestly, I'm not trying to pick on you. Despite what many people these days believe, there really is a reason for the spelling/grammar/capitalization/punctuation conventions in our language. It honestly does make communication much much clearer.

As for feed back on your army, it looks pretty solid to me. Good range, nice synergies. I like it.
Old January 5th, 2007, 05:57 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Smoke Powder protects the Nakita, and ALL other friendly units next to her from being targeted this turn! Engagement strike is awesome, where else do you see that? as for gorillinator bonding, EH?! kinda useless for me, as i ahve no gorillinators. They are very good, especially when they get up high.
Old January 5th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
Thank you, I will use correct English spelling/grammar/capitalization/punctuation when i type from now on. Also, it didn't feel as if you were picking on me, it is a concern within the community of our youngsters and I also believe it should be addressed. Also is there a way i can spell check through the post a reply board, because i can not spell very good. I could always open up word and then copy and paste though. And thanks for the army feedback.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 5th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Thank you, I will use correct English spelling/grammar/capitalization/punctuation when i type from now on. Also, it didn't feel as if you were picking on me, it is a concern within the community of our youngsters and I also believe it should be addressed. Also is there a way i can spell check through the post a reply board, because i can not spell very good. I could always open up word and then copy and paste though. And thanks for the army feedback.
If you install the Google toolbar, it has a spell checker feature. Short of that, the word copy and paste, while clunky, does work. I believe that Firefox may have a built in spell checker as well, 'though I am not sure.
Old January 5th, 2007, 10:04 PM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
I don't really think the nakitas are that great, their sculpt is the ugliest thing I've ever seen, and while their abilities are good in theory, I'm honestly not that impressed, their range is low, theres about a millon(exageration I know) special attacks out theere that just decimate the poor angels. to bunch you armies together really just makes them that much weaker to any competant drafter. They essentually lose to the Ae, which is a squad 10 points cheaper, both deathwalker 8k and 9k can decimate them with no worries. 7k can blow them and all the units near them up(assuming it doesn't malfuction, really my least favorite unit out there) and so on and so forth. When a unit cost over a hundred and ten points for me, I don't like it if it's counter is something that roughly 33% of the units in hero scape have. >.>.

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old October 23rd, 2007, 05:18 PM

willwall54022 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
I like the Nakita, though I choose to go with other units like Microcorp.
Same here or KMA

Some people say sexy and some people say willwall54022
Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:49 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
I really like their engagement strike ability. I've never actually been able to use it in a game yet, but still...

Long live Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles