Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

View Poll Results: Would you vote for hilary clinton
yes 26 29.21%
no 63 70.79%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:33 PM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
No, no, and finally...NO. I really don't follow politics much, but ever since Hilary tried to psuedo ban Video games, she has lost all respect that she could've had form me(not like I respected her in the first place, but now it's just imposible) Anyone who tries to outlaw a form of expresion/comunication/entertainment needs to open their eyes to what this country is supposedly all about: freedom. They say video games cause violence because they portray violence? Nonsense, movies and books can do the same thing, its not just video games, people complain how video games turn their kids into mindless slugs, and try to restrict video games, saying that they're "bad" but not giving examples of anything better to do. I know I consider myself to be a pretty into gaming, and as such, saying you want to put laws that restrict my lifestyle, when it does nothing to protect any of my other rights, seems a bit like segregating gamers as a whole...

/End Rant >.>

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old January 3rd, 2007, 02:04 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
look germany we got an female leader, because we had no one else and we got only 2 kandidats. schröder was votepunish.

in amerika it is the same 2 canidats(the third is vote miss) you have no bush anly cheney but who wabnts to vote him and the democrats and if the found a good man or woman he or she will win.
clinton would be a wonder a woman , a wife of a ex president . sure the international press like clinton he was a famos good president in their eyes.

reis could be a good president too, black, woman.
call back the soldies in inraq ist the best quote, but if this happend for what they died? that will be the hard way to explain why the new one did that.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 02:40 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
Does this country need to start a new war every 28 days? :caugh: :caugh: I hope we don't have any female presidents. they'll be PMSing all over the place.
Wow! Just... Wow! I've written some rude twisted stuff on these boards, but even I wouldn't touch that one w/a 10' pole. theats gets my vote for most sexist comment ever.
i was speaking directly from a intellectual stand point. now, if someone like oprah, whos over 40 years old, mabey, or condalizza rice, but, i can't cote anyway so it dosn't matter. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, just trying to emphasize an obvious point.
Digs hole deeper.
at this point, i guess ive already hit the bed rock, or mabey im at the edge of the crust. are you saying ill plumet into magma if i go any further? and i said i was not trying to offend anyone.

Theophilus.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 09:19 PM

Country_Dragon has disabled reputation
Hell yeah I'd vote for her so long as she had a decent Vice President with her I mean it would be nice just see if she could handle it or not and how it would all go down you know. I mean the worst that could happen is she screws up and gets impeached or somthing worse and then we are back to normal. Anyway I think it would be funny is all get out to have Bill as the first lady.

Old January 5th, 2007, 08:31 PM

jaques has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
I would be interest in the reasons why someone would vote for her.
(1) Because the current primary system all but guarantees that a relatively small group of states will determine the candidates for the general election, and
(2) Because modern Republicanism (as opposed to true conservatism, which would look like a very different thing) has proven itself to be both monstrous and incompetent, whereas modern Democratism has proven itself only to be incompetent.

Now, as to why someone would vote for her in one of the primary states where it might actually make a difference, I couldn't tell you.
Old January 6th, 2007, 11:19 AM

Jotun has disabled reputation
Yes. If she is the Democratic nominee, yes. But I'd vote for a ham sandwich before I'd vote for a Republican.

Would I vote for Hilary in a primary? No. Barack Obama all the way.
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun
Oh, because they have both done sooo much in their political carreers ... Talk about being a sheep. Don't for a second actually use your brain, just follow the crowd ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun
Oh, because they have both done sooo much in their political carreers ... Talk about being a sheep. Don't for a second actually use your brain, just follow the crowd ...

What do you base this judgement on? I notice that you tend to throw this insult around like it's pouring out of a bag of skittles. It almost seems like your definition of being a sheep is really "disagreeing with Malechi," whereas if someone agreed with you and followed you around they wouldn't be a sheep.
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:18 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
While Malechi's tone is terse, he does make a good point. Hillary Clinton has not done anything significant in politics. She was a First Lady, and a very active and influential one, but this is not an elected position and holds no powers granted by The Constitution. She then looked around and picked a state that she believed she would be in the best position to get elected to the Senate from, rather than going back home to Arkansas. That alone is very fishy. Which is not to say that calling your home Texas while living in the White House in order to avoid state income taxes is not also fishy.

As a senator, can you show me a single good idea that has been hers? Or has she merely attached herself to high profile political issues in order to further her influence? Face it, "Hillary Clinton for President" is merely a clever way of avoiding the 22nd Amendment.

Barack Obama? Meh. Read this.

I don't have anything against Mr. Obama, except perhaps his history of drug use, but I don't have anything for him either.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Is the sandwich full of liberal pork, or is it a nice conservative sandwich?

I'm pretty sure I'd rather have a sandwich at my table than either of the above mentioned candidates, so...

I'm voting HAM SANDWICH 2008!
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
Is the sandwich full of liberal pork, or is it a nice conservative sandwich?

I'm pretty sure I'd rather have a sandwich at my table than either of the above mentioned candidates, so...

I'm voting HAM SANDWICH 2008!
Ah, but you can indict a Ham Sandwich in a Grand Jury session. Your candidate is fraught with a history of brushes with the law! I'll not be voting for him(?) either. But I wouldn't mind having him over for lunch some time.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:24 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I like his stance on the flat tax

HAM SANDWICH 2008

Plus he's prettier than Hil...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General