Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 5th, 2006, 05:59 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I tend to get out numbered, and have come back from the brink, but never won when i was! But as my signature says...
Old June 5th, 2006, 07:45 AM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
I've been outnumbered on numerous occasions, if not for diplomatic reasons, gotta love three way free for alls, my highly would probably wiping out a complete 2vs1 and only losing 25% of my army at most...DW8K & Kravs boosted by height Realin & Tealord and glyph ftw! >.>.

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old June 5th, 2006, 08:33 AM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I tend to get out numbered, and have come back from the brink, but never won when i was! But as my signature says...
Yeah well uh...yeah my signature is much way better for this situation than you silly yoshi lover.

"If you can't do it, don't let them either" Does anyone get this? I was just wondering if I should clarify.

Old June 5th, 2006, 08:35 AM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Yeah well uh...yeah my signature is much way better for this situation than you silly yoshi lover.

"If you can't do it, don't let them either" Does anyone get this? I was just wondering if I should clarify.
"The first Christian Heroscape website."

I don't get it.
Old June 5th, 2006, 08:42 AM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
No the other one, I even posted it in my post, you you guy who likes the letter Z.

And no, I don't mean get in my belly either!

Old June 5th, 2006, 09:00 AM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace
No the other one, I even posted it in my post, you you guy who likes the letter Z.

And no, I don't mean get in my belly either!

" http://heroesofalltime.proboards101.com/index.cgi "

no idea...
Old June 5th, 2006, 09:39 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
I've had two amazing games, one game was I had ne gok sa against drake, grimnak, and carr. he sent his drake up, we battled it out for a few turns, and then I mind shakled him. With the next turn, I went up to his carr, and rolled all skulls baby. nuff said.

Another game I had my EOV's vs marros, arrows, and dund. After a few rounds, it came down to an Eov vs. 1 marro. I rolled my attack dice and whiffed....I love frenzy's.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 5th, 2006, 10:32 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Orc armies sure do make great showings in tournamanets for sucking as much as people think/say they do.

Seems everyone knows how to beat them; I guess theory and execution are two different things at competitive levels.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 5th, 2006, 04:39 PM

morgonis has disabled reputation
heres the simple thing ive noticed...pointwise the game is balanced, your average 500 point army vs another average 500 point army is pretty even.....ie: everyone ahs thier favorite approach and favorite army types, they become that persons favorite by continued success with them, which means they did in fact rock hardcore for them

and the second main thing ive noticed,,,,you can have 300 more points then your oppnenet, he could be useing a army YOU chose for him. so no bondint, no skill stacking, no major strenghts, in essence the crappiest army you could think off.....once the game starts if your dice rolling is sucking, and his is rocking, your still gonna lose

sooo in closeing, going back and forth about if a army is viable is kinda a moot point when everyone thats played the game enough has seen it go either way..seen unbeatable armies vanquished, seen unwinnable combos clean the floor with thier oppnents,,,it all comes down to the dice...stratgy helps of course, but the dice decide
Old June 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM

Mimring rider has disabled reputation
Ok hears a my favorite battle(sometimes i make my own different rules)

Me, my bro, my really little cousin, my other cousin, and my uncle were all playing in a free for all. my cousins Grimnak and my Mimring wasted eachother from the start, so we were weaked(we only had master set at the time) In the center of the course was a large moutain with a glyph on top. My really little cousin got up there with deathwalker. It was a range glyph so he could shoot really far and he was on top of a moutain, which is bad news for us. it was to har for us to defeat him so me, my bro, and my cous formed a alliance. My uncle joined my little cousin to my dismay.

We were all afraid to charge up the moutian couase deathwal;ker woul;d blast most of our guys and was the most powerful figure on the board.c We began skimming the guys around the onlu places that wwere out of deathwalkers range, the edges of the board, so we could organize, collect glyphs, and kill anyone of the enemy we could.

When we finall charged many ppl were blown away by deathwalker, and my little couses raelin easly manovered the moutain. My uncle also had the airborne elite, so it was tough. We killed the airborne elite early on and eventually raelin, so they were running out of guys, but so were we becuase of deathwalkers range. Either me or my bro had srg. drake alexander( cant remember who) and his grappling gun easily got him through the moutain, and he defeated deathwalker in a very close miracle battle. from there it was cake. Although I was the winner in the end, most of the 3 or more hour long battle was spend with alliances, so we just consider our allaince won a great battle, insteaad of 1 of us winning.
Old June 9th, 2006, 06:02 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
cool battle
Old June 10th, 2006, 12:13 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Hey D-Dyzzle your signature isn't completely true read the first post of this thread.

P.S. I'm not trying to be a troll.

P.P.S. Awesome battle report Mimring rider.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion