Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Silver Sable

The Book of Silver Sable

C3G MARVEL WAVE 45
MARVELS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Earth X set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Silver Sable.

Character Bio - Silver Sable is the ruler of the European nation of Symkaria, and also keeps herself busy by running various mercenary organizations. Unlike most mercs, Silver Sable isn't in it strictly for the money. She takes on ethical jobs, often working with law enforcement and frequently "hiring" Spider-Man. Sable also employs many former criminals looking to go straight.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 28th, 2022 at 11:10 AM.
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Silver Sable (Design)

NAME = SILVER SABLE
SECRET IDENTITY = SILVER SABLINOVA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

THE OUTLAWS
At the start of the game, choose any Unique Heroes you control that have a Misguided or Repentant personality, and up to one Unique Hero you control named Spider-Man. For this game, add 1 to your initiative rolls for each chosen Hero to a maximum of +6, and each chosen Hero has the class of Outlaw instead of what is listed on its card.

WILD PACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Silver Sable, you may choose up to two Unique Heroes you control that are Mercenaries or Outlaws. Silver Sable may be one of the chosen Heroes. Take a turn with each chosen Hero. Any other Hero taking a turn with this special power must start its turn within 6 clear sight spaces of Silver Sable. You may not take any additional turns.

ACROBATIC DODGE
After rolling defense dice, you may move Silver Sable one space for each shield rolled. Silver Sable does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Acrobatic Dodge.

Last edited by Ronin; October 12th, 2020 at 09:12 PM.
Symbiotic

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
High-tech HQ vibes, probably?

Last edited by Ronin; November 24th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.
Old October 11th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Symbiotic

Okay, so getting this one under way - a couple minor tweaks since LCW.

-Swapped out Acrobatic Movement (off Dick Grayson Batman and I think a few others) out for Acrobatic Dodge off Domino. A little lighter-touch, and it keeps the important parts.
-Spider-Man roped into The Outlaws, and also a cap on the initiative boost.

I think I'm happy with this, but I've definitely wavered a bit on the details here, so feel free to make suggestions!
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spider-Man wave starting to shape up! Digging the combination of powers here.
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is going to get awkward if we ever try to get back into Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Cool write up, though. Not a character I know well but certainly one I've heard of, so good to see her get going.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

She's like Captain Cold (II) but for Outlaws & Mercs (and anyone made into an Outlaw with her first power), I like it. Fun to bring all those figures together. Especially dig the Spidey synergy.
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks interesting to me. I see you went with Spider-Man instead of Peter Parker specifically though.
Old October 11th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I do feel like the Spider-Man bit is kind of shoehorned in - like, I've always felt like he teams up with Silver Sable just as a consequence of her showing up in Spider-Man comics more than any specific narrative connection - so it's not a choice I would make. But we've done worst callouts, so I defer to the LD/majority on it.

There's a LOT going on in that first power, but I can't think of anything I'd take out without making the rest fall apart. Wish it could at least be streamlined a little bit - like, my gut was to make the +1 blanket for all Outlaws, just to make it less conditional, but that might screw up balance if there's no natural cap.

"[XXXXX} COMMAND" powers, like Creature Command off Frankenstein, work differently from Wild Pack Command, which I'd recommend changing. It's not a super popular power variation but we've used it at least one other time. Is there any good quote or rallying cry for them?

Either way, cool to see hybrid leaders like this to bridge sub-factions. The more of that the better.
Old October 12th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Symbiotic

Glad folks are liking it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This is going to get awkward if we ever try to get back into Red Hood and the Outlaws.
If?

I'm not worried, though - been thinking about Red Hood quite a bit lately, don't think they'll much conflict or overlap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks interesting to me. I see you went with Spider-Man instead of Peter Parker specifically though.
Yeah, I went with Spider-Man on the grounds that legacy Spider-Men felt more right to have as an option than a civilian Peter Parker or any weird version of Peter that isn't Spider-Man (like Poison).

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I do feel like the Spider-Man bit is kind of shoehorned in - like, I've always felt like he teams up with Silver Sable just as a consequence of her showing up in Spider-Man comics more than any specific narrative connection - so it's not a choice I would make. But we've done worst callouts, so I defer to the LD/majority on it.
The Spidey shout-out is a little bit wedged in, I admit, but I think that's true to the character for the same reasons you're saying. Like she's got a pretty defined schtick, she works with a certain type of person... and also Spider-Man for some reason?

There isn't really a strong logic to it beyond her being a Spider-Man supporting character, but she is one. Pulling Spider-Man into weird team-ups and settings is her main narrative function. I think the Spidey connection needs to be there for a faithful adaptation of the character.

Quote:
There's a LOT going on in that first power, but I can't think of anything I'd take out without making the rest fall apart. Wish it could at least be streamlined a little bit - like, my gut was to make the +1 blanket for all Outlaws, just to make it less conditional, but that might screw up balance if there's no natural cap.

"[XXXXX} COMMAND" powers, like Creature Command off Frankenstein, work differently from Wild Pack Command, which I'd recommend changing. It's not a super popular power variation but we've used it at least one other time. Is there any good quote or rallying cry for them?

Either way, cool to see hybrid leaders like this to bridge sub-factions. The more of that the better.
I'd be fine with shortening down to just WILD PACK as a power name. Don't think they really have a catchphrase to speak of.
Old October 12th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Symbiotic

Oh, and if we wanted to streamline the first power slightly, we could change the benefit you get for recruiting people - a lot of things would probably be more concise than the initiative boost.

Main thing for me is just putting a slight thumb on the scale to push her toward the really thematic folks.

Right now I've got an initiative boost down (technically an "intitiative" boost, going by the typo in the SP) because going "first strike"-y feels thematically right, but also because I could not make heads nor tails of how else to get more value out of Prowler (her most important carded ally, next to Spider-Man). He's tough to boost since he's mainly just a really fast guy with a crappy SA, but maybe there's something more elegant than the initiative boost that I'm overlooking. If anyone has ideas on that front, I'm all ears.
Old October 12th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it how it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library