Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2022, 10:08 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: April 22nd, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
OP UPDATED AGAIN. They have denied my request for the 16th because they plan on packing the store for a large yugioh tournament, but the 22nd is fine.
You mean 23rd?

Maybe...
Old April 4th, 2022, 11:10 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: April 23rd, 2022

I'm at a conference for school the 3 days prior, so it'll be a stretch for me to catch up on HW in order to make it. That said, I'll give it a shot
Old April 10th, 2022, 03:06 PM

Oodle31 Woo who?

Hey persons, myself and a friend or 2 are going to come to the tournament in May. I had one question, do you guys allow 3D printed figs or does it have to be actual figs? Thanks in advance!
Old April 10th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oodle31 View Post
Hey persons, myself and a friend or 2 are going to come to the tournament in May. I had one question, do you guys allow 3D printed figs or does it have to be actual figs? Thanks in advance!

Happy to have you, we do not care if you use 3d printed figures.
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:26 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oodle31 View Post
Awesome! If the May tournament is between the 19th-25th I should finally be able to make it out as well
Old April 11th, 2022, 04:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm going to be out of town the May 21st-22nd myself. lol
Old April 13th, 2022, 12:12 AM

Oodle31 Woo who?

Well I look forward to meeting you guys! We usually play on a weekly bases together. Figured we should branch out and try playing other people who enjoy the game. Louisville isn’t too far away from us, only a 2 hour drive.
Old April 22nd, 2022, 06:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So who's still showing up tomorrow? @Oodle31 @Knox ? Looking forward to the new players.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 10:03 AM

Can't make it I should be there over the summer
Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:57 PM

Oodle31 Woo who?

Can’t make the April one but will definitely be there for the May one!
Old April 23rd, 2022, 06:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to seeing you guys. Our next couple events will probably be ScapeCon prep. Stay tuned.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: May 21st, 2022

OP updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events