Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 10th, 2006, 08:53 PM

theats has disabled reputation
hey, the first 3 spaced figure, it could curve up and down on 3 hexes.

Theophilus.
Old September 10th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Dwarf squad (we have a hero)
War Elephants for Einar (They need a huge figure)
Hannibal to lead the elephants (goes with them well)
Gladiator squad (Make Spartacus even more amazing)

my imaginations broke. That's all I got.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 10th, 2006, 09:45 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
here's my list:
Mallidon
Orm
Raknar
Zanafor
Thora
some more wulsinu
and maybe some units that vae dranken from a wellspring. Why are kyries the only one drinking that stuff? How about some winged vipers or something like that?
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:10 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I would love to see a mounted unit that could take a swipe at enemies as it passed by. Samurai / knights…I don’t care. Calvary expansion…chariots would be frickin sweet!

How about a squad of mercenaries with separate cards for each general. Powers and points could vary depending on who summoned them and equipped them with weapons.

I think some 5-10 point common figs would be fun. Farmers, villagers or super-cheap robots…

Of course I’d like to see:

Crossbowmen
Cyclops
Minotaur

…and bios for RV, TT and TV
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:13 AM

Avenger has disabled reputation
yeah!!! im likin the whole cheap cost peasants. all though i dont know what theyd do. Maybe some sort of farm expansion?
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:48 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Farmers of Lindesfarme?
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Vampires
Pirates

I can almost guarantee we see these at some point in the future.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:03 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231

I don't care if we have ships or not....I just want some Pirates! Their epic battle against the monkeys, zombies, ninjas, and robots must be fought!

They are apes, not monkeys. Apes.
(smacks Chimpy)

MONKEYS DAMMIT!

Old September 11th, 2006, 05:05 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Vampires should be heroes I think....especially if one were to do the expected "take life from target and add it to vampire" blood sucking power.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Vampires will come, eventually, even if it takes until Wave 12. I'm hoping for Pirates, but it is possible they won't appear.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:36 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Vampires will come, eventually, even if it takes until Wave 12. I'm hoping for Pirates, but it is possible they won't appear.
though im unaware on your position of what your favorite is, i think you have got those backward.

Theophilus.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Pirates are the best, vampires in a close second. Once again, the ships may set back pirates arrival. Vampires really have no setbacks.

And also, anyone think we'll be seeing more Doggin? They are the best trackers on Feylund, I hope we see a squad soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion