Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 25th, 2018, 08:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I just started a run of Knights of the Old Republic on Steam yesterday.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 25th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice. KotOR is a classic. KotOR II blows it out of the water in every way except actually being a finished game, though.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE55: Justice, Like Lightning...)
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:07 AM
First Lady of C3G

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

I've got some classic RPGs lines up myself - my brother's picking me up Planescape Torment and Baldur's Gate later in the year, and my Mum and I are still carving through a playthrough of Arcanum. We were doing a run through of Deus Ex too, but sadly got stalled in the Paris tunnels - I ended up getting lost in the Paris tunnels, and due to some weird overwriting saves glitch our last save before that was back in Hong Kong, a long way back...
Honestly, though, the best RPG I've played is Banner Saga (and it's sequel - haven't played the third one yet, but can't wait to! ). Brilliant story, brilliant characters, excellent setting, accessible and really fun battle mechanics, and a degree of player choice that will leave you feeling like you don't really know what you're doing and scrambling to make the most of a bad situation, muddling through as best you can - just like the player characters! Also isn't a massive time-sink like most RPGs, so I can't recommend it enough - seriously, just try it.

~Lazy Orang, who's mostly an RTS and RPG player when playing these types of games.

My Classic Customs
- The Maneater
=====================
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:10 AM

Qualizium knows what's in an order marker Qualizium knows what's in an order marker Qualizium knows what's in an order marker

I'm a pretty big fan of Obsidian Entertainment, so Kotor II is definitely on my list of games to play.
Old September 25th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody knows what's in an order marker MrNobody knows what's in an order marker MrNobody knows what's in an order marker

My copy of Kotor II on Steam was so buggy I had to stop playing it halfway through, but from what I can tell nobody else ever had this problem, so I always assumed it had more to do with my computer.
Old September 25th, 2018, 01:11 PM

Qualizium knows what's in an order marker Qualizium knows what's in an order marker Qualizium knows what's in an order marker

From what I recall it's actually notoriously buggy, but I think there's a fan patch.
Old September 25th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I didn't have big issues with bugs, but I don't think that's unheard of. There's a lot of content missing from the endgame that turns finishing the game into kind of a bummer.

Pretty sure the modding community patched a lot of the issues and restored a lot of unfinished content as well.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE55: Justice, Like Lightning...)
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:33 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I've got some classic RPGs lines up myself - my brother's picking me up Planescape Torment and Baldur's Gate later in the year, and my Mum and I are still carving through a playthrough of Arcanum. We were doing a run through of Deus Ex too, but sadly got stalled in the Paris tunnels - I ended up getting lost in the Paris tunnels, and due to some weird overwriting saves glitch our last save before that was back in Hong Kong, a long way back...
Honestly, though, the best RPG I've played is Banner Saga (and it's sequel - haven't played the third one yet, but can't wait to! ). Brilliant story, brilliant characters, excellent setting, accessible and really fun battle mechanics, and a degree of player choice that will leave you feeling like you don't really know what you're doing and scrambling to make the most of a bad situation, muddling through as best you can - just like the player characters! Also isn't a massive time-sink like most RPGs, so I can't recommend it enough - seriously, just try it.

~Lazy Orang, who's mostly an RTS and RPG player when playing these types of games.
I played through Baldurs gate and some of Baldurs gate II on my Ipad last year. I was actually really happy with the transition to that platform. I havenít tried the new Siege of Dragonspear yet but Iím interested.
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:38 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

KotOR II is a great game, and if I remember correctly, the modding community did alot of work to finish/polish, and semi-recently I think it was made "officially" by whoever owns it now. So if you are playing on Steam, it should be more of a finished product.

But there is a chance I'm completely misremembering, so...

Currently I'm jumping around between playing Rocket League, Fortnite (started playing before it was cool), and Diablo III. Mostly it depends who I've got to play with, Rocket League I play by myself, Fortnite I play with at least of my brothers, and Diablo if I have 2 or 3 of my siblings to play with.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 26th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Having finished up with season 2 of Daredevil
last night with my daughters, 2nd or 3rd time through it, I like it better than previously. The Punisher part was always great to me, but the Elektra parts were sometimes annoying. But, now I feel that the annoyance was part of what made her parts good, as she forced Matt to make a lot of tough decisions that would have consequences either way.

Also, it shows that as much as she can't control herself in some regards, neither can he. He's driven by some internal impulses that allows for some flaws.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 26th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like Elektra as a character - I like that she's so blatantly self-interested, so out of step with Matt's ethos, but they still have that natural chemistry. But I didn't like the story. The ninja stuff went a bit too far, I think. It was balanced better in the first season.

And at this point it just makes me think of the Rocket Raccoon comic where he's on trial with alien parodies of Matt and Foggy as his lawyers.

Old September 26th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Funny comic with Rocket

They may have been a little heavy "Hand"ed in season 2 for sure, though it was neat in a way to see the ninjas used in different ways. From running across rooftops like DD and using bow and arrows, to the way they adapted to fight DD and how he had to counter adapt against them. The main aspect of the Elektra/Hand storyline, was the whole Black Sky deal. Not sure what the big deal was, when Nobu seemed to be pretty badass and certainly better than Elektra.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project