Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 11th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

I wouldn't say she's repentant. She starts running with a different crowd (Thunderbolts rather than a bunch of trolls), but it's not really out of any sense that she has anything to make up for.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive Collection 17: Blasters and Beast Masters)
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Honestly I'd like to see this hypothetical new Luke Cage. A mass conversion of criminals into crime fighters would give some neat synergy options.
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:59 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I wouldn't say she's repentant. She starts running with a different crowd (Thunderbolts rather than a bunch of trolls), but it's not really out of any sense that she has anything to make up for.
But maybe she FEELS it... might be a little stretch but you donít just stop eating people for no reason. Or maybe you do I guess I have no frame of reference.
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:10 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
But maybe she FEELS it... might be a little stretch but you donít just stop eating people for no reason. Or maybe you do I guess I have no frame of reference.
Could just be an elimination diet.

C3G Sortable Index
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Honestly I'd like to see this hypothetical new Luke Cage. A mass conversion of criminals into crime fighters would give some neat synergy options.
I guess that direction I was talking about would have to look something like this as a base:

Quote:
THUNDERBOLTS PROGRAM
At the start of the game, choose up to [#] Unique Heroes you control with the class of Creature, Criminal, ______, or Terrorist and place a gray Nanite Marker on each of their Army Cards. A Unique Hero you control with a Nanite Marker on its card has the class of Crime Fighter instead of what is listed on its card.

NANITE RESTRAINT
If an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of a figure with one of your Nanite Markers on its card, you may instead remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card.
But that would have to be expanded a little bit, since Songbird and Kick-Ass synergy is all the Crime Fighter recruitment does. Not enough to be a design hook by itself. He'd have to be providing some benefit (either added to the end of Thunderbolts Program, or in its own separate power, with Nanite Restraint as part of Thunderbolts Program).

Not sure if I still want to do the bonding that the current version has - might want him doing something a little different, so that he and Songbird were providing different benefits to the Crime Fighters.

C3G Sortable Index
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:16 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Just a side question, would the Dark Avengers be receiving the Charlatan class as well. Considering you have the whole hidden identity thing going again. Ex. Bullseye is Hawkeye, Daken is Wolverine, Venom is Spiderman etc.
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:22 AM

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Just a side question, would the Dark Avengers be receiving the Charlatan class as well. Considering you have the whole hidden identity thing going again. Ex. Bullseye is Hawkeye, Daken is Wolverine, Venom is Spiderman etc.
I believe that's the plan. I think there's meant to be plenty of room to expand the Charlatan class beyond the original Thunderbolts (Dark Avengers, Superior Spider-Man, Ragnarok etc.).

My Classic Customs
- Fiends of Folklore
=====================
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I believe that's the plan. I think there's meant to be plenty of room to expand the Charlatan class beyond the original Thunderbolts (Dark Avengers, Superior Spider-Man, Ragnarok etc.).
Cool, just wanted to make sure.
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:41 AM

Yep. Charlatan's gonna generally cover "villains disguised as heroes", including the Dark Avengers.

C3G Sortable Index
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Are the Dark Avengers something anyone has plans for yet?
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:58 AM

There are some write-ups floating around. Iron Patriot's already in place, of course. I've got write-ups for Venom (Gargan), Spider-Man (Gargan) and Ms. Marvel (Karla). ZJ has a pretty cool Ares write-up. A plainclothes Osborn is on Johnny's to-do list.

C3G Sortable Index
Old September 12th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've got some ideas for some Dark Avengers. Daken as Wolverine and Bullseye as Hawkeye, in particular. But nothing solid at this point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project