Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 9th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Save the Forest!!!

Well, the Jungle, actually.

I noticed that my jungle pieces are starting to lose leaves. I had one big branch break off and I was able to glue it back on, but I keep finding individual leaves or groups of three leaves on the bottom of my storage container.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep the jungle pieces intact while in storage? Other than to always have a map with all of them on it?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 9th, 2010, 09:08 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Save the Forest!!!

I keep mine in a seperate bag, helps with organazation and keeping it intact. As to what to do with the pieces?
Spoiler Alert!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 9th, 2010, 09:12 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

All my jungle is kept in a separate plastic container from everything else. It's stacked carefully in layers. I'm thinking that might be part of the problem. I'm going to get a second container for it and just store it standing up in one row per container and see if that works.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 9th, 2010, 09:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If you have a Dollar Tree or similar store near you ...you can pick up plastic shoe boxes which actually will hold the jungle pieces (the brush not the trees) in an upright position for storing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion