Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:31 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah monthly

Great news: True's weekend schedule has shifted and he'll be coming back to Salt Lake Friday night, which means he can make it on Saturday now! So that's another one for game day! Also, we were discussing possible armies he may want to run and one of the builds calls for Marro Dividers x3, the only problem being I don't own any Dividers. Does anyone have a few squads he can borrow? He hasn't decided on it 100% yet (or could just use something else) but I wanted to ask in here just to see if it was feasible.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 23rd, 2017, 10:11 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Great news: True's weekend schedule has shifted and he'll be coming back to Salt Lake Friday night, which means he can make it on Saturday now! So that's another one for game day! Also, we were discussing possible armies he may want to run and one of the builds calls for Marro Dividers x3, the only problem being I don't own any Dividers. Does anyone have a few squads he can borrow? He hasn't decided on it 100% yet (or could just use something else) but I wanted to ask in here just to see if it was feasible.
True in back in da house! I'll add him to the list of attendees on the first post

Unfortunately, Dividers are super hard to come by! However, I know @DeathStryker has a squad, and @CrashMan00 has two squads, so if he/you can get in contact with them, maybe it can be done.
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:49 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

sorry guys i am up at my cabin and my mom will not give me a ride down and says i need to spend time with the family i will try to make it next time!
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
sorry guys i am up at my cabin and my mom will not give me a ride down and says i need to spend time with the family i will try to make it next time!
Our next tourney is combined in Pocatello on June 10th...some of the Utah guys are driving up together...you gunna be able to make it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Would love to hear what you guys thought about my maps!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:22 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

That's another one in the books! It was a great time and a fun format.
Mr. @Leaf_It has asked to run June's monthly, and I'm sure he'll have details for us soon!
In the meantime, I hope to see some battle reports (I'll do my own in a bit!).
Old May 30th, 2017, 02:05 PM

THE DEWK'S MAY MONTHLY BATTLE REPORT

I'm not sure why, but this month I had more army ideas and switches than I've had in past months. About a week before the event, I had narrowed it down to Marrden Hounds x2, and then either Stingers x4 + Raelin, or Havech Eradicators x3 + Me-Burg-Sa. In deciding the final build, I realized that either final build had my start zone pretty packed, which is a terrible idea with hounds. So back to the drawing board, and with just a few days before it was to take place, I had finally locked in the following:

x2 Marrden Hounds, Airborne Elite, Cyprien&Sonya, Isamu

It ended up with the name "Go, Dog, Go!", as those Hounds can really hustle. I felt it was a build that could counter and dish out against a lot of things. I just had to pray that I didn't go up against a soulborg-heavy build.

Game 1, Highways and Dieways vs @Leaf_It

Spoiler Alert!

Game 2, Swamp Helix vs @Saints_Wrath

Spoiler Alert!

Game 3, Ice Thistle vs Ben

Spoiler Alert!

Game 4, Lava Crag vs @Scaperedude

Spoiler Alert!

Marrden Hounds were my MVPs. Each game they rolled their highest move each time except for once. Each round they rolled about average for the plague. But most important, I faced the right enemies - high cost squads (Minions of Utgar everywhere!) and no Soulborg. Looking at the possible opponents around the room, I literally faced the 4 that my army would be best against (especially thankful I did not face Cannon and his Soulborg army. That would've been practically an auto-lose). And although I didn't use OMs on wandering monsters until the very last game, I thought the format was great. Until next month, amigos!
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
THE DEWK'S MAY MONTHLY BATTLE REPORT

I'm not sure why, but this month I had more army ideas and switches than I've had in past months. About a week before the event, I had narrowed it down to Marrden Hounds x2, and then either Stingers x4 + Raelin, or Havech Eradicators x3 + Me-Burg-Sa. In deciding the final build, I realized that either final build had my start zone pretty packed, which is a terrible idea with hounds. So back to the drawing board, and with just a few days before it was to take place, I had finally locked in the following:

x2 Marrden Hounds, Airborne Elite, Cyprien&Sonya, Isamu

It ended up with the name "Go, Dog, Go!", as those Hounds can really hustle. I felt it was a build that could counter and dish out against a lot of things. I just had to pray that I didn't go up against a soulborg-heavy build.

Game 1, Highways and Dieways vs @Leaf_It

Spoiler Alert!

Game 2, Swamp Helix vs @Saints_Wrath

Spoiler Alert!

Game 3, Ice Thistle vs Ben

Spoiler Alert!

Game 4, Lava Crag vs @Scaperedude

Spoiler Alert!

Marrden Hounds were my MVPs. Each game they rolled their highest move each time except for once. Each round they rolled about average for the plague. But most important, I faced the right enemies - high cost squads (Minions of Utgar everywhere!) and no Soulborg. Looking at the possible opponents around the room, I literally faced the 4 that my army would be best against (especially thankful I did not face Cannon and his Soulborg army. That would've been practically an auto-lose). And although I didn't use OMs on wandering monsters until the very last game, I thought the format was great. Until next month, amigos!
In the game against me, the grenades killed 6 Sharpshooters. 165 points in a single turn. They also wounded laglor to near death, and he died on your next turn. I had thought I had a chance, but you killed all but one squad the moment the airborne came close.

Every game was kind of the same. It would start out even, and as soon as Laglor started to be attacked, my rolls, would be bad, and the opponents rolls would be good. Even in the one game I won, I only just barely won, with a single sharpshooter left.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
In the game against me, the grenades killed 6 Sharpshooters. 165 points in a single turn. They also wounded laglor to near death, and he died on your next turn. I had thought I had a chance, but you killed all but one squad the moment the airborne came close.

Every game was kind of the same. It would start out even, and as soon as Laglor started to be attacked, my rolls, would be bad, and the opponents rolls would be good. Even in the one game I won, I only just barely won, with a single sharpshooter left.
Haha it may have felt like 6 dudes, but it couldn't have been more than 5 - after the bombs dropped, you were still able to attack with a full squad (and I had destroyed at least one 53rd before the grenading). Still a very devastating attack, for sure. It was the normal attacks from height that did the ape in!
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:37 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Great tournament @The Dewk ! You soundly whooped me in that last game, congrats!! Though my win streak has been broken, the rock paper scissors we have going still stands!! (I beat @BiggaBullfrog , @BiggaBullfrog beats @The Dewk , and @The Dewk always beats me XD !!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM

@Leaf_It has finished figuring out the details for June's monthly! Bring your swarming armies (or anti-swarming units!). Change of location from where we have previously held them, and I'm excited to see what this game store has to offer!

Details in the next post (as well as on the first page of the thread)!

Last edited by The Dewk; June 5th, 2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM

UTAH MONTHLY JUNE 2017

When: June 24th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: No Figure Limit

- 450 point armies
- No figure limit, but Deathreavers & 4th Massachusetts Line cannot be in the same army.
- At least one 20+ point unique Hero required
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed.
- Glyphs: Initiative+8, Defense +1, D20 +1, Move +2, Unique +1, Wannok (wound)
- Four 50 minute rounds

Maps

April:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4548

Platypus:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...80&postcount=4

Road Rampage:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=240

Quasatch Playground:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=1887

Badru Valley:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=367

Bountiful Grove:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5v...pBTGFramM/view

Swamps of Dagobah:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=50515

This map uses a Glyph of Astrid in the middle. It is the only map that will be using the glyph of Astrid

Mayberry:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3377

The second floor of the ruins are not used, but Virtualscape does not allow you to remove them.

A Couple Puddles 1.2:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4667

Attendees:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; June 15th, 2017 at 06:19 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events