Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 20th, 2014, 10:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Dang this is a tough one. Hopefully you will find enough time and spark to continue dripping in and occasionally doing some workshop/former hero LD's

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This is a tough one.

I've decided it's time for me to hang up the old cape and cowl and just be Bruce Wayne for a while. After all the fun and excitement of the last five and a half years, I've finally decided to retire.

Obviously this group and, even before that, this community, have been a huge part of my life! I want to thank each and every one of you for your roles in that.

I promise to try not to be a stranger (though I might disappear for longer periods here and there with so much going on at home!). I hope to continue to hang out with you all here and hopefully find some energy and zeal again to help workshop public designs or even do a former Hero LD or two somewhere down the road.

In the meantime, I'm confident I'm leaving this project in great hands and I'm excited about all the stuff you guys will be creating in the days to come!

It's been a thrill ride, gang! So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Sad day, you have become a dear friend over these past 4 years. I hope you everything goes well for you. Alas, now there are only 2 C3G Nicks. Anyways, I wish you and yours the best.
Old October 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

That's so sad, @IAmBatman is the O.G. Of O.G's when it comes 2 C3G, like he said tho, I'm sure it's in good hands.

Thanks for always answering my "dumb" questions and thanks for all the help

Old October 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, wow. Always thought you'd be C3G'ing for all eternity! Your contributions will definitely be missed, but it's good to hear that you've got some excitement on the homefront (and that you won't be completely vanishing).

Thanks for all the hard work.
Old October 20th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the kind words, all. I'll definitely try to be around - especially once my move to Alabama is complete and things have settled down! (So, like a month or two into 2015). It's going to be pretty hectic until then.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 20th, 2014, 11:35 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Bats. It seems like an eternity ago, but I still cherish those old days ~7 years ago in the super custom forum. What you've done here since has been nothing short of astounding.

Have a safe move. And try to be less of a stranger here than I am

Old October 20th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I won't lie - I almost teared up a bit there. It'll be a real shame to see you go, Bats; in a lot of ways, you are C3G. There's going to be a definite vacuum left behind. Hopefully you're not a stranger.
Old October 20th, 2014, 12:32 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

The great thing about comics, is the great superheroes always come back

Old October 20th, 2014, 12:56 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
It'll be a real shame to see you go, Bats; in a lot of ways, you are C3G.
QFT. Thanks for all you've done.

Now, on to RL...what is all of this change and move you allude to? Is it discussed in some other thread that I missed?
Old October 20th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Time to

I did not think this was possible.

Thank you for everything Bats. I miss you already.
I hope we can survive without you.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; October 20th, 2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old October 20th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

No Bats! You can't go! (Even though I know you'll still pop in from time to time.) There's just not many of the old guard left. (But, like it or not, u guys still got old Grishnakh to kick around!)

Regardless, best of luck to you in whatever new adventures are in your future!
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

How many YEARS will it take for somebody to match Bats' post count? This entire site says "Batman was here"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy