Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 8th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (Design Phase)

I shrug off such inconsistencies by saying that a sufficiently relentless assault could cause enough confusion in the enemy lines to give the aggressor more leway for their 'turn'.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think it's a good rule of thumb. I mean, Daredevil and Beast can get up to 6 (or theoretically even 12) attacks per turn, but that's obviously situational. Bloodshot tends to have a lot of assault weaponry, so I'd say 3 attacks is a minimum for him. That + nanomachines + dual wielding weapons means 6 or so is justifiable at a push.

Even at his most pushed (TOTS + height + two boosters) he's got 8 Attack, which means on the average turn he'll just have this:

1 Attack of 8, ~4 skulls
1 Attack of 4, ~2 skulls
1 Attack of 2, ~1 skull
1 Attack of 1

So probably 4-5 attacks at his most pushed, which seems fine to me. Prevailing winds says "cap of 4" is probably the way to go.

As for species: fine with something other than Human, if people can think of something that works. Cyborg didn't get much traction. He's as "human" as Captain Marvel, at least.
Old November 8th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think it's a good rule of thumb. I mean, Daredevil and Beast can get up to 6 (or theoretically even 12) attacks per turn, but that's obviously situational. Bloodshot tends to have a lot of assault weaponry, so I'd say 3 attacks is a minimum for him. That + nanomachines + dual wielding weapons means 6 or so is justifiable at a push.

Even at his most pushed (TOTS + height + two boosters) he's got 8 Attack, which means on the average turn he'll just have this:

1 Attack of 8, ~4 skulls
1 Attack of 4, ~2 skulls
1 Attack of 2, ~1 skull
1 Attack of 1

So probably 4-5 attacks at his most pushed, which seems fine to me. Prevailing winds says "cap of 4" is probably the way to go.

As for species: fine with something other than Human, if people can think of something that works. Cyborg didn't get much traction. He's as "human" as Captain Marvel, at least.
Hmmm.... I'd question that. Captain Marvel's a magically empowered human... still Human. This guy's nanomachines, right? And they're actually a fully integrated part of him?
Cyborg could work. What about
Transhuman Transhuman
? I've used that species before in my customs for genetically and cybernetically enhanced humans who clearly no longer count as humans but don't fit cleanly as Mutants or Metahumans or Cyborgs or what have you. Works pretty well, and it's an established term in the greater world, unlike something like Mutate.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Transhuman isn’t terrible, I suppose. I kind of agree that he’s not any less Human than JaneThor, the Marvels, or Nova Prime. He’s a Human with nanomachines, son flowing through his body, but Nova is a dude with immense cosmic energy and a highly advanced artificial intelligence in his body, and can fly and shoot lasers and heal from fatal energies.
Old November 8th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Game interaction question that might help clarify whether or not he's a cyborg:

Would someone with vast scientific knowledge of robotics be especially able to heal or hurt him?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2019, 06:52 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Game interaction question that might help clarify whether or not he's a cyborg:

Would someone with vast scientific knowledge of robotics be especially able to heal or hurt him?
Livewire can influence the nano-machines in his bloodstream, as a technopath. So mechanically, probably should be that, or at least something saying he is affected like Cyborgs?
Old November 8th, 2019, 07:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He seems like a Cyborg to me. His body is as much machine as it is man.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2019, 07:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As mentioned, I'd call him a cyborg. He's been effected by EMPs and stuff in the past. I don't think a roboticist would be able to heal him, since he's mostly a biological organism, but they'd probably be able to hurt him.

I'm not against going with something like "transhuman" that's in-between human and cyborg, but I'm not sure if it would show up anywhere else... and I'm not too keen on him being even easier to slot into Star-Lord armies.
Old November 8th, 2019, 07:58 PM

If you'd call him a Cyborg and you're the LD ... he's a Cyborg.

Old November 8th, 2019, 08:11 PM
Hard as ice

If an EMP's knocked him out, then in my book, Cyborg fits.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm comfortable going Cyborg here. He's a more modern take on the idea than a lot of those types running around in comics, but I think he still counts.
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For what it's worth, I'm okay with Cyborg as well. It does make me think of Cybernetic Repair X then, but based on the video clip I saw it looks like he's suppose to be healing at a much faster rate then our other cyborgs. So I understand wanting to keep that healing power different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library