Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 25th, 2012, 04:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Anarky

The Book of Anarky

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 39
SUPER SMASH-UP

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #020 / Anarky.
Character Bio - Determined to stop all things wrong with society, especially the madness that complimented the Gotham City Press, young Lonnie Machin became the vigilante Anarky. He used bombs and other various gadgets to wreck havoc among the city, with good intentions in his mind. After his original defeat by Batman, Lonnie became a computer hacker while in a juvenile detention center. He later returned to his role as Anarky and became the CEO of Anarco.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergies:Outgoing Synergies:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Grappling Hook wording update
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Strategist

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 8th, 2021 at 12:57 AM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:41 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Anarky - Design Phase

NAME = ANARKY
SECRET IDENTITY = LONNIE MACHIN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STRATEGIST
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 110

INCITE RIOT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Anarky, you may move each Common Citizen you control as long as that Citizen ends its move adjacent to an opponent's figure. You may then attack with every engaged Common Citizen you control. You may only use this power once per game.

GRAPPLING HOOK 30
Instead of his normal move, Anarky may move 1 space with Grappling Hook. This space may be up to 30 levels higher or lower.

ELECTRIC STUN BATON
If Anarky inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent Unique Hero with his normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll for each wound inflicted this turn. If you roll 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure’s Army Card.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like the direction.

Incite riot is cool, but I think it needs a cap. You could potentially have a crapton of attacks, which could possibly be pretty powerful (Especially with Jameson or Stryker). I'd be fine with moving every citizen if we dropped the attack portion of it, and that would be plenty powerful for me, since citizens are mainly Deathreavers, anyway.
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Incite Riot is realllly powerful. I think it might be better as a "once per game" instead of "once per round."

His stats look a tad high. I'd rather see 4/5 or 5/4 than straight up 5/5.

For the Baton, you inflict wounds, you don't deal them.

I like the left box, but I'm iffy on the personality.

Good power set all together! Nice start.

Edit: I'd also be plenty cool with making Incite Riot just a movement power and being once per round.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2012, 05:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Incite Riot is realllly powerful. I think it might be better as a "once per game" instead of "once per round."

His stats look a tad high. I'd rather see 4/5 or 5/4 than straight up 5/5.

For the Baton, you inflict wounds, you don't deal them.

I like the left box, but I'm iffy on the personality.

Good power set all together! Nice start.
I agree on all counts.

Maybe Cynical or Nihilist for a personality? I don't know the character at all, but from his gimmick, those sound like they might fit.
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cynical would fit. Brilliant would too, but Prodigy already covers that. Rebellious actually would as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2012, 05:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Don't know the character at all. Powers look mechanically ok, but Incite Riot is way too powerful.
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree with Bats on the stats*.

Electric Stun Baton should be limited to Unique Heroes, otherwise, I like the power.

I'm wondering if Grappling Hook needs the full Flying wording(move over water, figures, etc.) or if the simplified version you have works fine. I know Drake's Grapple Gun has the full wording, but that just may be a case of the classic designers being extra careful. I'll also say that I'm not really a fan of 1-space movement powers, due to their very limited usefulness, but I won't make an issue out of it.

I agree on Apolitical not fitting. That implies an apathy toward politics, which really doesn't seem to fit Anarky. I like the Cynical suggestion.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; October 25th, 2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: *Dr. Seuss impression not intended. :D
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't know anything about this guy, but I agree that Incite Riot is too powerful as is. Like Bats said, perhaps once per game. I mean how many times are you going to incite a riot in the short amount of time taken place during a battle?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do like the ultra-powerful version that you can only use once per game. Very Anarky-ish!

I like Rebellious as the personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 25th, 2012, 07:55 PM

Alright, so I believe we all agree that Incite Riot should be once per game.

So the main issue here is the personality. Since Apolitical doesn't seem to be ideal, I'll put up a small poll:

Would you prefer:
A) Cynical
B) Rebellious

Old October 25th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

B. I don't think he's truly cynical. If he was, he wouldn't be doing what he's doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library