Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2020, 09:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel (Kamala) - HOLD

Looks good with those edits. It does bother me now that the second pip is the only one without an additional effect. The asymmetry is haunting.
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel (Kamala) - VOTE for Release

Cards and bio posted.

I propose we release Ms. Marvel!

@Arch-vile - Yea
@johnny139
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc - Yea
@MrNobody - Yea
@Soundwarp SG-1 - Yea
@Arkham - Yea

Last edited by tcglkn; December 28th, 2020 at 08:17 PM.
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Should her scarf be a hit zone?
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Capes are

Basically Vehicles, objects in hand and wings are not, clothes always are, and I just leave out any flying stand or energy fields if possible.
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Capes are

Basically Vehicles, objects in hand and wings are not, clothes always are, and I just leave out any flying stand or energy fields if possible.
Works for me. I don't always remember to glance at it. Not a huge fan of the "choose one of the following" in the first power and "choose one for this turn" in the second, but not sure if there's a legitimate precedent there.

I do think you're missing the comma before and on Embiggen (I think we tend to include the oxford comma).

Yea after that's resolved.
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Since my name is on the same line as Arkham I'm going to assume I don't need to vote either and decline on voting.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Since my name is on the same line as Arkham I'm going to assume I don't need to vote either and decline on voting.
Got you down as an abstain
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Oof, that mini face.

Yea
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:57 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The yellow trim around the hitzone panel seems a bit out of place/random here, since it doesn't really read as 1:1 with her lightning bolt on her costume(and sorta wants to draw my eye to her hitzone), but that's a nitpick more than anything.

Yea once any wording issues are fixed.
Old December 28th, 2020, 08:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

That mini is rough

Anyway, actual vote

Yea

Random wording thoughts:

Should the stretchy fun times power have an 'only' in the last sentence? Like so:

"Each option may only be chosen once per round."

IDK, sounds a smidge more clear to me, but I'm not a language guy and it would be pretty silly for someone to read the current one as like.. just letting you know choosing a different one each round is an option or something.

Embiggen refers to 'her' without first saying who 'her' is, that seems weird. Feels like it would be better like:

"For the remainder of the round, add 2 to Ms. Marvel's Defense number, each turn you may choose all options for her Morphogenic Mayhem special power and her size and height become large 10."

EDIT: On the yellow thing, would it make more sense to have the lightning bolt looking shape above the life value be the splash of yellow?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 28th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Not a huge fan of the "choose one of the following" in the first power and "choose one for this turn" in the second, but not sure if there's a legitimate precedent there.

I do think you're missing the comma before and on Embiggen (I think we tend to include the oxford comma).
Removed the "of the following options" bit from the first power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Should the stretchy fun times power have an 'only' in the last sentence? Like so:

"Each option may only be chosen once per round."

IDK, sounds a smidge more clear to me, but I'm not a language guy and it would be pretty silly for someone to read the current one as like.. just letting you know choosing a different one each round is an option or something.

Embiggen refers to 'her' without first saying who 'her' is, that seems weird. Feels like it would be better like:

"For the remainder of the round, add 2 to Ms. Marvel's Defense number, each turn you may choose all options for her Morphogenic Mayhem special power and her size and height become large 10."

EDIT: On the yellow thing, would it make more sense to have the lightning bolt looking shape above the life value be the splash of yellow?
Updated both of these and liked the lightning bolt suggestion so that's updated too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library