Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 19th, 2010, 06:13 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart
My First Custom!- Lava Golem

Okay, I have always thought it wasn't fair Utgar got almost, if not all of the lava resistant characters. So I thought I'd spread some around.

Lava Golem

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by NilfheimPwns; August 22nd, 2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:16 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My First Custom!- Lava Golem

I would suggest that you should go with molten rock tiles over lava tiles. Otherwise, it would impossible to engage.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:59 PM

Lava field is the molten rock, so I don't get your question. Could you explain?

Old August 19th, 2010, 08:06 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

I like your unit definetley has a nice overall feel to it.
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Lava field is the molten rock, so I don't get your question. Could you explain?
I figured you were referring to the pure red spaces, not the ones that damage you at the end of the round.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 20th, 2010, 08:50 AM

Thank you killergoat72.

(By the way, if anyone finds a fig that might work, or an idea to make a cutsom just post here. This guy Should look like a bigger better Obsidian Guard, but less evil.)

Old August 20th, 2010, 09:07 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

So...whenever he's standing on a normal space, he regenerates health.

Sounds broken to me.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:28 AM

No, he only regenerates on actual lava, lava field is the lava rock. As in , roll one die at the end of the round, not get 1, 20, or die.

Old August 20th, 2010, 11:12 AM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

I would say edit the wording and make it very clear when talking about molten lava spaces(the red water tiles) and lava field tiles(red and gray tiles). That would clear things up so there's no confusion.

Your idea for Lava form is perfectly fine but here's an idea to think about. What if he could hold the lava in his gun or hand or whatever? in other words:

Lava Form
When this Lava Golem enters a molten lava space, place the lava marker on this card. On any turn this Lava Golem may remove the Lava marker from this card and add six to his range for that turn. Lava Golem can not have more than one Lava marker on his card at a time.

Also 160 is way too much. He can only attack once a turn. He's probably worth oh 75 pts. Using my version of lava form he would be worth a little more.

Lava Hot is useful however replace the grass, rock, and sand part with water, shadow and ice.

If you wanted to do something different than changing the spaces around him what about a cyber claw that only works on lava field tiles? That way he can hold people there until the end of the round.

I don't know why I'm throwing all these random ideas around but I hope they're helpful in some way.
Old August 21st, 2010, 04:27 PM

I want to put the card info in a spoiler, but don't know how, can anyone help? I want to do this so I have more space for other customs.

Old August 21st, 2010, 04:38 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
I want to put the card info in a spoiler, but don't know how, can anyone help? I want to do this so I have more space for other customs.
Type [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] but without the spaces.

And the custom looks pretty cool! Good job.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards