Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 17th, 2012, 12:28 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Problems.

I'm glad that Ninja Status passed along my PM. Moving through a tough area of your life, it's even more important to have something to get away from it, within reason.
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:19 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You're back! Now you can play with those Repainted WoA

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I was informed by my younger brother Ninja Status (said somebody PM'd him) that I should look at this thread. I'm stunned, to say the least, at two things:
Spoiler Alert!

Right, so as I said in the OP, I still have some problems going on. The good news is, they've gotten (slightly) better over the past couple of weeks. My guardians, for lack of a better term, have gotten a bit less, shall we say, petty with each other. My grades are on the rise. The financial situation is still bleak, as ever, but I can deal. And to cap it all off, (I didn't even know this was going to happen), some of my favorite relatives have moved down here from Chicago in the past week (go figure, metropolis to desert wasteland). So in a nutshell, things are leveling off, whereas they were in a sharp descent a few days ago. I hate plotlines that can't be consistent. Of course, times are still tough, but as I said, I'll deal.

The completely amazing replies here have made me decide that I'm going to stay on the boards. And to be perfectly honest, the past days have had my hand itching to go for the mouse, to get on and post something. I refrained. I should have listened to the twitching fingers. Thank you all so much for supporting me.

To be honest, I think this was a good idea for me, to try staying away. It was good in theory, but it drove me near-insane in practice.

So, yeah, in a single sentence I could have used instead of a long post: I'm back.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:37 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Well, I just found this thread, and was looking sadly at SoA's post, deciding that that must have been why I hadn't seen him around lately, when I discovered that he was not, in fact, gone.

Anyway SoA, I'm not sure how much I can actually add on to what everyone else has said--I'm not a psychiatrist or anything. But just remember, we're all here, and we all support you.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General