Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 10th, 2019, 11:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Since Sabrina was first in the Archie comics, I'm thinking I may start working on a Sabrina card after finishing up the Netflix show. Anyone else watch it? I'd say it's maybe not for everyone (the show revolves around a satanic church so those who are really devout might not be comfortable with it), but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sabrina is of course a good person.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

As someone who grew up in a fairly religious family, I’m never really offended by any one particular portrayal of an evil satanic church, but I do notice a trend where 90% of churches I see in media are evil in some way or another. I get why (pretty much any powerful organization makes a good villain) but it does feel a bit played out to me.

Did anybody else catch that HBO Watchmen teaser? I think that show is either going to be amazing or a total disaster, no in-between. Question is if that or Doomsday Clock will finish first.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Did anybody else catch that HBO Watchmen teaser? I think that show is either going to be amazing or a total disaster, no in-between. Question is if that or Doomsday Clock will finish first.
I'll have to look it up. I'm not terribly excited for it, since it's deviating from the comic quite a bit with new characters and such, and I think the Watchmen film is one of the best superhero films (Apparently I'm a minority though) so a new version isn't needed. But hopefully it'll blow me away.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

From what I can tell it maybe takes place years after the original story? That’s the impression I got from the trailer.

I think the Watchmen movie is good, just worse than the source material. Same with V for Vendetta.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
From what I can tell it maybe takes place years after the original story? That’s the impression I got from the trailer.

I think the Watchmen movie is good, just worse than the source material. Same with V for Vendetta.
Ehh, not interested in a sequel. The Doomsday Clock comic is a fantastic story, but I still think Watchmen is best as a stand-alone story.

The film I think is nearly as good as they could have done adapting to the big screen. A mini-series that is as faithful as possible would probably be even better (A Series of Unfortunate Events is a prime example, that show is nigh-perfect).

The movie gets even better if you see the extended cuts, but you do need to have like 4 spare hours for it.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of a spiritual sequel to Watchmen way more than a straight-up plot followup. But I don't think they've really confirmed what connection, if any, the HBO show has to the original.

For Sabrina: I really love the Archie Horror line so bringing either mainline continuity Sabrina or that one to C3G would be awesome. I've heard good things about the show, but I'm way behind on everything else I'm watching... TV needs to take a year off so I can catch up!
Old May 10th, 2019, 03:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

From my understanding, Watchmen is going to be less a sequel and really just a story that plays in the same world. Obviously, even years later, some things from Watchmen: the movie will still be affecting that world, but others will not. It's my belief that Jeremy Irons will be portraying a much older Adrian Veidt, who has basically saved the world.
On Doomsday Clock, I think it makes sense. If Dr. M left, he had to go somewhere, and if DC, retroactively, needed a scapegoat for all their crazy reboots, why not use the near omni-potent Dr. Manhattan? Making a multiverse more cohesive is always a good thing in my book.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 11th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Scaper of the Month: Mr. Nobody is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 13th, 2019, 03:35 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since Sabrina was first in the Archie comics, I'm thinking I may start working on a Sabrina card after finishing up the Netflix show. Anyone else watch it? I'd say it's maybe not for everyone (the show revolves around a satanic church so those who are really devout might not be comfortable with it), but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sabrina is of course a good person.
Me and my fiancé watch seasons one and two. We enjoy the show, I liked the old TGIF Sabrina also.

Old May 15th, 2019, 03:00 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

@IAmBatman who do you want to be the new Batman in the DCEU since Affleck is out? I know you were happy when he got cast for the roll, whats your thoughts now.

Old May 15th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
@IAmBatman who do you want to be the new Batman in the DCEU since Affleck is out? I know you were happy when he got cast for the roll, whats your thoughts now.
I wouldn't say I was happy. I'd say I was fine with it and taking a wait and see approach. My profile pic with him and Damon Robin was more tongue in cheek.

I'm really not a fantasy casting type, though. I'd just want someone who could play all three levels of the character (Batman in mask, Batman wearing Bruce Wayne's face, and Bruce Wayne taking on playboy persona). I thought Bale nailed all three of these parts, which is why he's my favorite.

Honestly, though, they could take ten years off from doing another Batman movie and I'd be fine. I'm still happily living off the Dark Knight Trilogy and enjoying exploring other characters on film. I'd much rather see, for instance, a really well done Green Lantern space epic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
I wouldn't say I was happy. I'd say I was fine with it and taking a wait and see approach. My profile pic with him and Damon Robin was more tongue in cheek.

I'm really not a fantasy casting type, though. I'd just want someone who could play all three levels of the character (Batman in mask, Batman wearing Bruce Wayne's face, and Bruce Wayne taking on playboy persona). I thought Bale nailed all three of these parts, which is why he's my favorite.

Honestly, though, they could take ten years off from doing another Batman movie and I'd be fine. I'm still happily living off the Dark Knight Trilogy and enjoying exploring other characters on film. I'd much rather see, for instance, a really well done Green Lantern space epic.
I feel the same way they need to go young. Aqua Man and Shazam doing well helps but i know for a fact Henry Cavill is done also. Getting James Gun is a plus, Marvel was so nervous they brought him back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape