Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old July 14th, 2022, 08:00 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scapecon II Results

VCheese Bracket

Bodacious Blood defeated I.S.B.3
Major Q23 defeated Sir Heroscape

Major Q23 defeated boromir96
Viideosayg defeated BodaciousBlood

Viideosayg defeated Major Q23

Championship Bracket

Evantage defeated Dysole
Earl of Sandwich defeated Dragon Ruler
vegietarian18 defeated Deroche
ZeektheFreak defeated MegaSilver
boromir96 defeated Cleon
infectedsloth defeated samuelfrost4
Chris Perkins defeated HoundsRule
I.S.B.3 defeated Viideosayg

Evantage defeated Chris Perkins
boromir96 defeated ZeektheFreak
infectedsloth defeated Earl of Sandwich
I.S.B.3 defeated vegietarian18

Evantage defeated infectedsloth
I.S.B.3 defeated boromir96

Evantage defeated I.S.B.3

General Wars Bracket

boromir96 defeated Chris Perkins
Viideosayg defeated samuelfrost4

Major Q23 defeated boromir96
Vydar_XLIII defeated Viideosayg

Vydar_XLIII defeated Major Q23

Multiplayer Madness and Shifting Alliances coming at some point as they were recorded manually.

~Dysole, filling these out as they come

Last edited by Dysole; July 17th, 2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old July 17th, 2022, 04:27 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Scapecon II Results

I beat MajorQ23 in the General Wars Finals.

I won Vydar. MajorQ23 won Utgar. Chris Perkins won Jandar. Boromir96 won Einar. samuelfrost4 won Valkrill Ullar. ViideoSayg won Aquilla.

----------

I won Multi-player Madness. The finals game was me, Johnny Frisbee, Mr. Choppy, and Earthling.

Vydar_XLIII: 3x Arrow Gruts, 2x Swog Rider, Krug
Johnny Frisbee: 4x Marro Stingers, 1x Air Elemental, Marcu Esenwein (I think.)
Mr. Chompy: Grimnak, 3x Blade Gruts, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Earthling: Kaemon Awa, Deathwalker 7000, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein

----------

Shifting Alliances was a 3 way tie at 3-0 between vegietarian18, Cleon, and Gingerkid16.

I don't know armies.

----------

Majora's Incarnation won the first Speedscape 4x200 and I don't remember who won the second.

I don't know armies.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; July 17th, 2022 at 08:59 PM.
Old July 17th, 2022, 05:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
I beat MajorQ23 in the General Wars Finals.

I won Vydar. MajorQ23 won Utgar. Chris Perkins won Jandar. Boromir96 won Einar. samuelfrost4 won Valkrill Ullar. ViideoSayg won Aquilla.

----------

I won Multi-player Madness. The finals game was me, Johnny Frisbee, Mr. Choppy, and Earthling.

Vydar_XLIII: 3x Arrow Gruts, 2x Swog Rider, Krug
Johnny Frisbee: 4x Marro Stingers, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein (I think.)
Mr. Chompy: Grimnak, 3x Blade Gruts, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Earthling: Kaemon Awa, Deathwalker 7000, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein

----------

Shifting Alliances was a 3 way tie at 3-0 between vegietarian18, Cleon, and Gingerkid16.

I don't know armies.

----------

Majora's Incarnation won the first Speedscape 4x200 and I don't remember who won the second.

I don't know armies.
I have all index cards for Multiplayer Madness and the winning cards for Shifting Alliances. I will be putting them up...later.

Brackets for the 3 events with a cut are now listed in the OP.

~Dysole, going to go relax now
Old July 21st, 2022, 04:52 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Scapecon II Results

Ended up going 20-10 this year (66.7% win rate), 21-10 if counting my 3am game vs MKPlusUltra lol, including making Day 2 top 16 and tying for first for Shifting Alliances. Also went 4-0 in 3 headed hydra individually. Not bad, I had a lot of fun and didn’t burn out nearly as hard as I did last year. There were definitely a few games that I made a stupid mistake that cost me the game, like scattering the rat protecting TKN in my game vs Dysole and moving NGS 6 spaces from the move glyph first turn in my second game against Vegie’s Dad (I feel dumb even just typing the latter one hahaha), but I still feel good about the rest of my play in those games and my play overall. And most of my opponent’s played well too.

This year I learned I need to play more in-person games in preparation before the Con. There’s definitely a needed adjustment that takes place after mostly playing and practicing online, and getting used to the format of 50min rounds (including setup).

Had a ton of fun this year and can’t wait for ScapeCon III!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon