Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 8th, 2013, 12:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- The Center of the Night added 6/10

New map!

Old August 8th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Asphalt Cocktail added 8/8

Cool map!
Old August 8th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Nice! Only one concern, the glyph seems to be only 6 spaces flying to the left, and seven on the right. In addition, the height seems a bit his-hers, but it isn't too much of an issue.
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:22 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Both glyphs are 4 flying spaces from each start zone, because of the middle SZ spaces. 4 walking spaces also, for that matter, but you would probably have to take some leaving engagements to leave from those spaces. But I think 6/7 flying and 7/7 walking isn't too bad, especially with the option for 4 from either SZ.
Old August 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool map Superfrog! I like the "negotiation zones". I've played a few maps with start zones similar to those and it makes for unique gameplay. Most of the time I end up putting all of my guys in my normal startzone anyway, but it makes for a good feint. Since these start zones are on height, I bet you'd put somebody there most of the time.

I think 4 of the 8 grass hexers are impossible for melee double-spacers to attack.
Old August 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think 4 of the 8 grass hexers are impossible for melee double-spacers to attack.
Ow. That's hard. Well, after looking at it, if you rotate the 2 hex grass piece, keeping the rock outcrop where it is, that goes down to 2 out of 8, and double-spaced figures can still stand on those spaces they cannot attack.
Old August 10th, 2013, 03:21 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Pretty cool map you have here superfrog. I always like split starting zones, and you combined the forest well with the dungeon and the marvel set. Again, great job!
~NS
Old August 10th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Both glyphs are 4 flying spaces from each start zone, because of the middle SZ spaces. 4 walking spaces also, for that matter, but you would probably have to take some leaving engagements to leave from those spaces. But I think 6/7 flying and 7/7 walking isn't too bad, especially with the option for 4 from either SZ.
Whoops, I forgot about the ones in the middle. My bad.
Old August 21st, 2013, 09:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

Asphalt Cocktail v2 build instructions.

I reconfigured the sides a bit so that all spaces are attackable or accessible to double-spaced melee figures.

Thoughts on the new version?
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Asphalt Cocktail updated 8/21

Asphalt Cocktail

Slightest of slight edits: added a water tile on each side, making every space attackable by double-spacers.
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Asphalt Cocktail updated 8/21

New map!

Soaring Leap
Old November 29th, 2013, 10:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Soaring Leap added 11/20

Built Soaring Leap Wednesday for the first time (I designed it in VS). Played a few games on it, it worked really well. I enjoyed the gameplay it offered, but I did make a small tweak.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios