Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 12th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
"Sharkface"

We know now that this guy is part of the Unique Squad (or at least, I'm pretty sure he's in that piece of concept art).

Spoiler Alert!
If that is setting the standard for the quality we can expect from squads... Wow. That mini is amazing.
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Old Man Drake with Agent Carr's Sword of Reckoning.
Mostly because I wrote a fan-fic about it.
Hec yeah!
Looks like it was just a short poem.
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 12th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Concert art!!!??? Are we going to get a full rock concert spectacle stage show terrain set with lights, smoke, lasers, fireworks, flames, giant screen and inflatables!!??? An Eddie from Iron Maiden miniature!!!!???

Lol, I can dream.
The 18" Stonehenge from Spinal Tap should scale nicely with HeroScape terrain.
Since I haven't been active for years, I haven't given out rep for years. This post broke that streak. Kudos.
Sweet. Thanks.

Upset City Baby.
Old August 12th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Okay marro pirates and sonlen on his pet dragon are PROMISES. These better get early release rather than waiting for years to reach the game table.

I'm disappointed that we got a mini preview of a mishmash of new species that look like grown up Skylanders rather than these throwback to beloved heroscape ip

Don't get me wrong the new stuff looks cool, but so does sonlen and marro pirate, but those hit so much harder in the nostalgic parts of my brain.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 12th, 2022, 04:20 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Okay marro pirates and sonlen on his pet dragon are PROMISES. These better get early release rather than waiting for years to reach the game table.

I'm disappointed that we got a mini preview of a mishmash of new species that look like grown up Skylanders rather than these throwback to beloved heroscape ip

Don't get me wrong the new stuff looks cool, but so does sonlen and marro pirate, but those hit so much harder in the nostalgic parts of my brain.
I think they'll be in this Master set or an expansion released shortly after/ in parallel. I imagine they didn't want to reveal their most exciting content first because after that it's only downhill, so instead their sprinkling it in over time to keep interest high.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that we'll get the marro and sonlen early on, otherwise would be kinda misleading to advertise a figure that isn't even in the set they will be releasing

I'm curious what other content they haven't shown us yet
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:31 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Today's first (and only?) update dropped pretty early in the day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 04 – Wow, those dragons grow up really fast don't they... (Have a great weekend everybody!)

I am convinced that is Sonlen riding his dragon.

EDIT: Also, the filename for this image is "Heroscape_Social_009." The previous ones started at 1 and increased monotonically to 5. I am wondering if this is an earlier-than-planned drop!
Well, that's definitely Ullar's symbol on that flag. Maybe we'll get flagbearer style dice? Maybe there's new flagbearer. This seems to confirm that the old generals are still around, at least Ullar anyway.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old August 12th, 2022, 06:45 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Has there been any indication that AH is aware of the problem with degrading plastic terrain getting brittle over time and will there be an attempt to address this issue.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old August 12th, 2022, 06:50 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Or what if its ULLAR riding that dragon?
Old August 12th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Or Ullar is the dragon. Or the flag.
Old August 12th, 2022, 07:21 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Or what if its ULLAR riding that dragon?
Then I'd be worried about his wings.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 12th, 2022, 09:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sorry, @capsocrates . This one isn’t me. It’s all @dok .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 12th, 2022, 09:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Hmm, so what's that "crack" in the middle of the Bitter Sea? Is it a small rip in the map, or is it something "Pacific Rim"-ish?...
As for the "crack" in the map, it looks like just a rip in the tattered parchment, based on the similar rip just below the "Valhalla" text in the upper left.
That's pretty much what I figured. I blame @NecroBlade (TonyStark on Discord) for putting the idea in my head

I linked to the Valhalla map image and mentioned the Bitter Sea and Haukeland on Discord. He replied about the "crack" and I foolishly took him seriously at first.
Don't look at me. The designer notes are the ones that specifically (and suspiciously) mentioned the "surface" of Valhalla at least twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Today's first (and only?) update dropped pretty early in the day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 04 – Wow, those dragons grow up really fast don't they... (Have a great weekend everybody!)

I am convinced that is Sonlen riding his dragon.

EDIT: Also, the filename for this image is "Heroscape_Social_009." The previous ones started at 1 and increased monotonically to 5. I am wondering if this is an earlier-than-planned drop!

Waiting for SirHeroscape to see this lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if they purposefully, strategically released them, like the Marro "Captain" as a nod to continuing some of the old lore, Pirate Queen Bonny as a nod to the historical fans, and Sonlen II Electric Boogaloo as a nod to fantasy fans.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion