Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 28th, 2022, 11:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Morgoloth

Short answer: no move bonus unless Morgoloth is on the battlefield.
Old July 24th, 2022, 06:07 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Saw this on the internet, had to post it here:

Old January 14th, 2023, 04:29 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It looks like this guy's post needs to be updated to include Corvor the Tainted One under synergies.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 14th, 2023, 12:29 PM

Jeremy O is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Was anyone able to find a decent proxy for Morgoloth?
Old April 8th, 2023, 04:25 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heads up, the company Temple of the West is now selling this sculpt in pewter. It comes unpainted. https://www.templewest.co/shop/the-back-of-the-garage/8
Old April 8th, 2023, 10:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Heads up, the company Temple of the West is now selling this sculpt in pewter. It comes unpainted. https://www.templewest.co/shop/the-back-of-the-garage/8
Whoa! Is that a pseudo-Heroscape seller? Clearly they know C3V…? Do you know if they’ll do more?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 9th, 2023, 10:19 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Whoa! Is that a pseudo-Heroscape seller? Clearly they know C3V…? Do you know if they’ll do more?
What happened was that the person who owns Temple of the West hopped onto the Heroscapers Discord to show some metal Heroscape figures made by throwing the original figures into their casting molds. They also showed a metal cast of the Great Skull figure used for Morgoloth, and since Temple of the West already sells other Confrontation stuff, the owner agreed to put the figure on the site for sale. I believe they're planning on putting the other figures from the Ram Army Box onto the site if Great Skull/Morgoloth sells well. One reason I'm excited to see this is that, while some companies are selling unpainted metal 1st Edition Confrontation figures, no one, to my knowledge, sells unpainted versions any of the prepainted 2nd Edition Confrontation figures (outside of 3D prints). This might potentially open the way for high-quality sculpts of the 2nd Edition Confrontation figures to be more widely available.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old April 9th, 2023, 01:03 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

It's honestly a bit of a shame it's metal, because a lot of people really don't like working with metal minis. Most companies that still sell pewter are phasing it out. Even Games Workshop barely sells anything in pewter anymore.
I don't think I'll be buying this Morgoloth, and that's largely because it's pewter. If it was some kind of plastic, I would almost certainly grab a few of them as prizes for the Utah monthlies.
Old April 9th, 2023, 01:40 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
@SuperSamyon thanks for passing this along. Although I have a 3D printer and have printed out @White Knight scan of him it is great to see a company recreating him with phenomenal detail. As an overall tabletop miniature hobbyist I still enjoy collecting pewter figures especially ones with this kind of detail. I also hope that they help to revive Confrontation 2nd edition.
Old April 9th, 2023, 06:33 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Yes to all of the above. It was already summarized nicely but the Temple of the West owner is a huge Heroscape fan and a personal friend of mine. He's currently working to release a new game called Confrontation Continuum and as such, is working on a number of Confrontation figures, all pewter.

He's also working on the next molds for the Ebon Armor figures and will have them avaliable to sell soon. I've given him suggestions for the other hard to find Confrontation figures outside of the Ram box and he'll consider them too provided that the cost is reasonable.

One thing the failed Heroscape relaunch campaign showed him was that there were 4000 eager fans willing to buy unpainted miniatures for Heroscape. For a small company like his, it's a great business opportunity to bring to market any figures that this community wants that he has the rights for. I'll let him share more details or I'll ask him if he wants to share more information on his behalf.

Great times ahead!
Old April 9th, 2023, 11:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Any reason he’s only going pewter/metal? It is a bit surprising as I’m not sure those are very popular materials for minis.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 10th, 2023, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Any reason he’s only going pewter/metal? It is a bit surprising as I’m not sure those are very popular materials for minis.
Cost is the biggest reason and traditionally, Confrontation miniatures were pewter.

It also allows him to produce molds and prints at a very cheap cost which means he can do simple projects like these and turn a profit if only a handful are purchased. However, he has done Resin in the past but I'm not sure if he outsourced them or did them in house. I'll ask.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs