Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 10th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
I just vote for BoV because the maps are balanced for both players. I'd hate to see a custom map that isn't up to par with BoV standards.
You can tell me that BoV maps are balanced but some of them completely suck and I'm just sick of playing on others. Honestly I can probably make 3 maps in the next hour that are just as balanced though. As long as Ticalla Sunrise, Highways and Dieways and Turret Rocks aren't among the ones we use and Ember Canyon Road never sees the light of day again I might be okay.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 12th, 2011, 04:24 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Haha! Ok, I'm with you on that one! I think I played on those same 3 maps the last 2 years.
Old September 13th, 2011, 12:53 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

540 points

Maps: Melee friendly

Glyphs: No

Marvel: No

C3V: No

Teams: Yes (Yep, I just created my own category)

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:14 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
Haha! Ok, I'm with you on that one! I think I played on those same 3 maps the last 2 years.
I think it was 2 years ago I played on Turret Rocks 3 times in one day and I was bored to death.

Old September 13th, 2011, 02:32 AM

LoneHero2008 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So no one will be able to give me a lift then?

Old September 13th, 2011, 04:02 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Alright, 520 pt armies (you only get one) and only classic figures and may use only one from the restricted list but with glyphs and on all kinds of GOOD maps.
So, lets hear some more map suggestions for both good and bad, as well as glyph suggestions both good and bad.
Team play will have to wait until after the tournament
Old September 14th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think we should use treasure glyphs instead of power glyphs. As far as maps go, I just took a look through the BoV thread and I like Fire Isles, Bad Moon Rising, Blackroot, Sidewinder, Fossil and Embattled Fen.

Also, I'm trying to consolidate my collection (get rid of excess/lone commons in favor of the ones I use/really want), so if you check out the Trading Post link in my sig and think you want to make a deal we could just trade at NHSD and save on shipping.
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:23 AM

iHeroscapedYourMom *glass shatters*

Put me down that I might be coming.! I am voting no on glyphs and yes on BOV.

"Soooo evillllll"

Last edited by Aldin; September 16th, 2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language
Old September 16th, 2011, 10:12 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeroscapedYourMom View Post
Put me down that I might be coming. I am voting no on glyphs and yes on BOV.
Voting's closed but it'd still be cool if you came.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Last edited by Aldin; September 16th, 2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Are we voting on anything else right now? It would be a good idea to lock the format down soon so we can get an idea of what armies to bring and such.
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:01 PM

Well I think we have a lot nailed down we just need to decide on maps. John suggested (Fire Isles, Bad Moon Rising, Blackroot, Sidewinder, Fossil and Embattled Fen) so I'd say go with that and a few more and we're set. I'll put up Ice Blossom and Arctic Divide as long as we have the people with Tundra because I think we never see enough snow maps. As long as I don't see the aforementioned evil maps I'm good (If I do someone will be losing hexes as I destroy them!)

Last edited by robbdaman; September 19th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old September 20th, 2011, 02:00 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like and would like to bring Acolarh's Trial.

Quantum Entanglement is lots of fun too. Though maybe a bit too different for us California sillies.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day