Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 4th, 2019, 01:31 PM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart
Tournament official base size

I am looking into making some of the SOV custom figures. The cheapest option I can find to re-base the figures is 1" wood disks from Hobby Lobby (same size as later released official Heroscape D&D set figures).

Would a 1" base size be acceptable at tournament style events? I know it could be argued the smaller base could give the figures a positioning advantage, but I am simply looking for the cheapest basing option.

If the 1" base is not generally acceptable, does anyone know where I could find cheap 1.25" bases. What do you all use?

Thanks.
Old April 4th, 2019, 01:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tournament official base size

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreePowerz View Post
I am looking into making some of the SOV custom figures. The cheapest option I can find to re-base the figures is 1" wood disks from Hobby Lobby (same size as later released official Heroscape D&D set figures).

Would a 1" base size be acceptable at tournament style events? I know it could be argued the smaller base could give the figures a positioning advantage, but I am simply looking for the cheapest basing option.

If the 1" base is not generally acceptable, does anyone know where I could find cheap 1.25" bases. What do you all use?

Thanks.
The 1” base is probably fine, although I prefer the 1 1/2” bases for added basing room. Mostly because of bigger minis lol.

Tournements will happily accept any bases I think, so long as the unit is on the right number of spaces, like Racheim being a double hexer.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards