Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 5th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: JerseyScape! March 3rd, 2018

Ditto... sounds like a fun afternoon< sorry I missed it. Hopefully next time I can do some advanced planning to coordinate the logistics of getting there. Keep in touch and Have A Nic e Day ; - )

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:10 PM

PeasantDave Woo who?

Sorry I missed this! Unfortunately I'm not in the habit of checking this site often.

Member of the Defeated by Xanth Club
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:56 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeasantDave View Post
Sorry I missed this! Unfortunately I'm not in the habit of checking this site often.
Neither am I. what used to be 2 - 3 times per day is now maybe only once a week or month. I'm sorry that we never got together near Eatontown when I lived in Long Branch. When Fort Monmouth closed up in '11, we spent a year in Aberdeen MD, but then retired and bought a house in Cape May County. Scotch Plains is not a difficult trip from where you are, but I am looking at twice the distance. Nevertheless I hope to finally meet you at @TheEpicAlpaca 's next event.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

@TheEpicAlpaca , I would suggest that any future NJ event you're planning on organizing use this thread since a lot of the interested parties are already subscribed to it.
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:19 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

That is a good idea, keep the information here.

I was thinking maybe June or July for the next one, primarily because those are my most open months. What would be a good month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
@TheEpicAlpaca , I would suggest that any future NJ event you're planning on organizing use this thread since a lot of the interested parties are already subscribed to it.
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm open to a June or July tourney, depending on the date, of course.
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:13 AM

Has a date been chosen for this yet?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events