Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old April 24th, 2015, 03:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Try www.sleevecityusa.com
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:32 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys, I'm having an issue trying to get this website to load on my computer. I'm getting a GoDaddy thing popping up saying that the domain name expired. I'm getting on the site just fine on my phone. What's going on?
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:36 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Hey guys, I'm having an issue trying to get this website to load on my computer. I'm getting a GoDaddy thing popping up saying that the domain name expired. I'm getting on the site just fine on my phone. What's going on?
The site is working fine for me. Sounds like some adware may have found its way onto your PC.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:38 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
The site is working fine for me. Sounds like some adware may have found its way onto your PC.
Hmm, I was wondering that myself. I even tried a couple of other random sites; YouTube, eBay, Hulu, and they all work fine, heroscapers is the only one giving me this problem. I'm a bit confused by that.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm, I was wondering that myself. I even tried a couple of other random sites; YouTube, eBay, Hulu, and they all work fine, heroscapers is the only one giving me this problem. I'm a bit confused by that.
I had the same problem occur earlier in the day on both my iPad and my computer. It's working fine now on both devices, though.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I had the same problem occur earlier in the day on both my iPad and my computer. It's working fine now on both devices, though.
I did some research, Godaddy is a domain, probably the one that this site is hosted on. It's a bit beyond my knowledge, but it must be something with the site paying it's fees (it is the beginning of the month,) or godaddy having some sort of problem...

I'm more convinced it's not a virus at this point. It'll probably go away in time, I'm sure.

Edit: AAAAANNNNDDDD I'm here on my pc now, I honestly don't know what happened to me in this 10 minute fiasco...
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:54 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I had the same issue all day until just now ... it went to godaddy site instead ... but now its fine.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 02:53 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
I had the same issue all day until just now ... it went to godaddy site instead ... but now its fine.
Same here.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 06:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Same here, just realized I'm addicted to getting on heroscapers.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 2nd, 2015, 07:22 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

GoDaddy is the registrar through which the site is registered. The Domain Name Registration expired on 5/1/2015. Someone noticed the lapse and re-registered the domain name. Not a huge mystery.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
GoDaddy is the registrar through which the site is registered. The Domain Name Registration expired on 5/1/2015. Someone noticed the lapse and re-registered the domain name. Not a huge mystery.
Well, I'm fairly tech illiterate (especially with websites and the internet,) I didn't know a darn thing about what was going on. Luckily, after 5 minutes of research, I basically came to this conclusion.

That makes some sense, though. Would you happen to know why I was able to access the site by mobile device, yet not by my pc with Internet? I'm guessing two different sorts of web browsing? I mean, I get all of these "mobile versions" of various sites on my phone that are different than if I was on a pc, it would be nice to try and put two and two together (I'm actually in my first quarter of college for computer networking, it fascinates me!)
Old May 2nd, 2015, 08:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

What's crazier is that I had no problem accessing the site from my laptop, and I could post normally. (Did tests in the private forums.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's