Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 12th, 2020, 09:48 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
HeroQuest Revival?

https://heroquest.avalonhill.com/en-...4j6a7ml6iytu7U

I'm not sure if this is real or not but there appears to be some kind of activity associated with the HeroQuest brand, a predecessor to HeroScape.

There is a website with a countdown and the HeroQuest logo. Its at about 9 days right now. There are Hasbro, Avalon Hill, and ESRB logos on the site too.

I'm not sure if its legitimate or not. There aren't copyright or trademarks on the HeroQuest logo, but there is copyright information at the bottom of the site. The ESRB logo makes me think it could be a digital release. There is also a similar Twitter account that was just created but hasn't posted any information yet.

If this is an officitial revisitation of HeroQuest then it could mean there is hope for future HeroScape products.
Old September 12th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroQuest Revival?

We can hope, right? Also makes me think of Battlemasters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 13th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's something legitimate occurring with this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2020, 03:06 PM

Thine dude is surprisingly tart

I'm excited about this reveal, both for itself and the possible trend of these kind of miniature games being revived in the future!

I have a feeling it might strike a fair sized market, with the recent surge in popularity of previously "nerdy and too complicated" games like DnD and the like becoming more mainstream.
Old September 13th, 2020, 05:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I hope they solve the Zargon problem.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 14th, 2020, 11:07 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
what was the Zargon problem? Just that the game requires a GM, or something else?
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
what was the Zargon problem? Just that the game requires a GM, or something else?
Exactly that the game requires a GM. And that being the GM for it isn't particularly fun. Makes it a lot tougher to get it on the table.

Old September 14th, 2020, 11:55 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Exactly that the game requires a GM. And that being the GM for it isn't particularly fun. Makes it a lot tougher to get it on the table.
Not having to have a GM or DM is the reason that Ive taken a liking to games like zombicide, and massive darkness. Allows for coop play without anyone having to sit by to help others have the fun. Never played Heroquest though. Heroscape was the accidental gateway game to "my plasticrack paradise". Now that I say that. That would be one heck of a title under someones name.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 14th, 2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I must be weird, I liked being Zargon.
Old September 13th, 2020, 10:05 PM

Jamminguitar Woo who?

I think this is probably a Heroquest video game adaptation rather than a board game, due to the ESRB rating. Maybe it'll be successful and warrant a new board game?
Old September 13th, 2020, 10:43 PM

Thine dude is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamminguitar View Post
I think this is probably a Heroquest video game adaptation rather than a board game, due to the ESRB rating. Maybe it'll be successful and warrant a new board game?
I assumed it might be a hybrid game, since board games with apps or software involved are sometimes also rated by the ESRB.
But perhaps it is simply a digital only product.
Old September 13th, 2020, 10:16 PM

Huh. That's interesting. Good catch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News