Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old June 28th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Arrow BC's Superscape Battles- you decide the next armies!

Here's were I'll be posting my weekly battle reports using C3G figures. I'll be posting the report and the preview of the next one on Sundays. I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality -

Battle 1- The Death of Superman
Two powerful foes meet once again near an ancient outpost in the midlands of Valhalla, with allies in tow, only one will leave with their life...

Map: Skywalk

Armies:

Chaz: Superman (II), Solomon Grundy, Hawkeye, Penguin, Cyborg

BC: Doomsday, Batman (II), Robin (Dick Grayson), Deathstroke, Black Widow

Overhead Picture:

Predict! I'll be posting the report Sunday .

Last edited by Black_Charos; August 26th, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: BC's C3G Weekly Predict the Victor Battle Reports

Going with Chaz on this one.
Old June 28th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll go with BC. You have a few Supes counters and Robin will survive while Doomsday regenerates.
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'll go with BC. You have a few Supes counters and Robin will survive while Doomsday regenerates.
Doomsday only regenerates while OMs are revealed on his card while he's dead.

2 full rounds will go by at the earliest before he's back on the battlefield.

Robin cannot survive that long.
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Doomsday only regenerates while OMs are revealed on his card while he's dead.

2 full rounds will go by at the earliest before he's back on the battlefield.

Robin cannot survive that long.
Batman can use Shadow Strike while Dday regens too. Admittedly, it's unlikely that Dday will come back, but I like to root for the underdog when it looks like he has a decent chance at winning.
Old July 6th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going with Batman. I hope he was smart enough to bring his Kryptonite Gloves.
Old July 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm thinking BC's team will come out on top here!
Old July 12th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BC should easily win this one. With Penguin stealing the attention, and Solomon Grundy slowly plodding his way across the battlefield, and Batman's KGs, it should be an easy win. Batman and Robin are also incredibly good against Superman, since superman has to attack Robin, and Batman can keep the heat on Supes with his gauntlets. Batman also has the advantage of being able to Grapple onto the bridge to gain extreme height with his batarangs.
Old July 12th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for all the votes, guys! I haven't had much time lately, but I will on Sunday, so I'll post the report and the preview for the next one then. Sorry for the wait.
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
BC should easily win this one. With Penguin stealing the attention, and Solomon Grundy slowly plodding his way across the battlefield, and Batman's KGs, it should be an easy win. Batman and Robin are also incredibly good against Superman, since superman has to attack Robin, and Batman can keep the heat on Supes with his gauntlets. Batman also has the advantage of being able to Grapple onto the bridge to gain extreme height with his batarangs.
Good analysis that I agree with whole hardheartedly. I'd only add that Doomsday should lead the attack and soften up the other team a bit without taking down the Penguin or Grundy. Then once he dies the Acrobat Robin and Healing Deathstroke should buy enough time for him to return for clean up duty.
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:26 PM
Titleless

Here are the results of battle 1, The Death of Superman,

Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoyed! The preview for the next battle will be up in the next couple days.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Battle 1 Posted!- BC's C3G Predict the Victor Battle Rep

Not sure what you were doing when you substituted the First Aid Kit for the Gauntlets. You only get to bring 3 of the utility glyphs to the game total, unless you had more laying around the map for anyone to pick up. It does not look like it made much of a difference though with Penguin somehow taking down Batman. That was some good or bad rolls depending on which side you were on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion