Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 10th, 2013, 12:27 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker
Question I have a question?

Hey fellow heroscapers, I was wondering if anyone has common squads for cheap. I really want 4th mass or 10th on foot or the templar cavralty or any common squad. I only have a few squads and a little money so could someone help me out?( i have a sotm from along time ago and a rotv + the road) Me and my little brother would also very appriciate it if anyone would donate anything, since some people have so much. So if you have any extra for a good cause? You would really be making a young man and a 9 year old very happy.

Sincerly,

T.C. and my little bro B.C.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old February 10th, 2013, 06:27 AM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker
Re: I have a question?

I doubt anyone would give them away or even sell them cheap, as they're such a rare and useful squad, but I know how you feel about wanting to play them, especially given their fantastic rep.
A little while ago, I made some cut-out proxies for them, and I'd be happy to send you the file if you're interested, they're nothing special, its just a sheet with a squad to cut out and stick together, then an army card, so basically, 1 sheet= 1 squad.
Drop me a PM if you'd like me to send you the PDF.
Samthegoat
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I have a question?

I just bought some stuff off this fellow, nice guy. He's got some 4th Mass for sale: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...24#post1761324

They do cost a little, but as he said ^^^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion