Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 20th, 2014, 08:40 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscapers Anonymous

My haul from today. Sorry for the picture quality, phone camera sucks.

Cleaned out most of my FLGS's in-store stock, they have more in a storage unit. Their inventory numbers on certain packs were wrong, so I'm hoping I luck out and they have a bunch of stuff not listed on their inventory, ala some wave 4 or some Marden Hounds. Most of it is D&D, except for a pack of Snipers and Vipers, 2 Grok Rider packs, Grut Orcs, and 2 Red Coat and Wolves packs. They had no master sets or large expansions, just boosters.

19 boosters, picking 2 more up on Monday. They're going to bring in their remaining inventory that wasn't in the store and I'm going to go through it. $301 today.

My long time Heroscape buddy and I have agreed to only open up 4 packs each until Christmas. Then we'll have a Heroscape Christmas. Doubt we'll last that long.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old September 20th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers Anonymous

Wowza, that's awesome!
Old September 21st, 2014, 03:57 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Where is that thread that tells you how to properly open Heroscape boosters? The glue they used on the D&D ones is insane. We managed to get the 8 packs we limited ourselves to opening apart with no ripped cards, but damn was it a process. I have a feeling with 13 more to go there's going to be some torn cards even when I'm being careful.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old September 21st, 2014, 10:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Where is that thread that tells you how to properly open Heroscape boosters? The glue they used on the D&D ones is insane. We managed to get the 8 packs we limited ourselves to opening apart with no ripped cards, but damn was it a process. I have a feeling with 13 more to go there's going to be some torn cards even when I'm being careful.
Ah, yes, with being used to customs projects like C3G now I'd almost forgotten the joy of Heroscape blister packs. Those were evil. I don't know the thread you're referring to, but I know the correct way - carefully. In all seriousness, I don't know of an easy way - luckily I went through all my days of collecting official without ever ripping a card - how, I do not know.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 21st, 2014, 11:02 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7585

Old thread and probably some different considerations for the d&d waves.

I always used an x-acto knife with extreme caution.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 21st, 2014, 11:04 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I have no idea how it double posted on me. Damn iPad.

After 6900 posts you think I would know how to make sure that doesn't happen.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 21st, 2014, 03:38 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I have no idea how it double posted on me. Damn iPad.

After 6900 posts you think I would know how to make sure that doesn't happen.
That's probably why you have so many.

Back in the day, before seeing that thread we would flip the booster over and peel the back cardboard upwards. If you weren't super careful doing this, you could rip the cards.

I almost don't want to open anymore. It's like a fine wine, I should let these age a little.

My girlfriend just said the above 2 sentences were, "Really gay", and that, "I'm not into that stuff", and that, "I would rather spend my money on stuff that I need, actually."

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7585

Old thread and probably some different considerations for the d&d waves.

I always used an x-acto knife with extreme caution.
These were the first D&D boosters I have opened, so I thought that Heroscape boosters were either always this hard to open and I just had forgotten, or that after 4 years the glue set in more. Then when I opened up some wave 8 it was drastically easier.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion