Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 27th, 2007, 07:32 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The Amazing Thread of Heroscape []wnage

This thread is about those wonderous victories (or terrible defeats) that you have experienced.

My friend decides to play defense. so i send a scout or two out to kill something. Nope, they get mowed down, fine, no big deal.

Okay. he sends the krav at me, they roll 2 skulls and then kills 9000 who just happened to roll no skulls.

and then, he sends his ninjas out at me.

I shoot at them, nothing happens.

so the remander of the match basically consisted of the ninjas "disapearing to me".

I attack his ninjas like 10 times and they won't die! the one time he dosen't dissapear, I roll 2 skulls and he rolls 2 shields!
Old July 28th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
Tough luck dude!

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old July 28th, 2007, 03:48 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Once, Me and my dad played a 500 point game, my army consisted of:

Sparticus
Retaricus
Crixus

He had a few heavy hitters, but I can't remember what they were. Any way, I wound up winnning with only 2 wounds on crixus, no wounds on sparticus, and 1 wound on Retaricus.

FINISH HIM!
Old July 28th, 2007, 03:55 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
Shaweet!!

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old July 28th, 2007, 04:39 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Once, Me and my dad played a 500 point game, my army consisted of:

Sparticus
Retaricus
Crixus

He had a few heavy hitters, but I can't remember what they were. Any way, I wound up winnning with only 2 wounds on crixus, no wounds on sparticus, and 1 wound on Retaricus.
But that's only 380 points. Where'd the other 120 points go to?

Old July 29th, 2007, 10:44 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
I remember a battle my friend and I had, it was his tutorial match, I forget how many points we played with, but that's beside the point. It was a shabby map, nothing extreme to it. He picked the Krav Maga, two Zombie cards, Raelin, Tarn Vikings and Agent Carr - not bad picks. I can't even remember most of my guys. But he got owned... on his tutorial match, I felt kind of bad about it really. I took out ALL of his Vikings with one Wild Swing attack and performed the most awesome of all of my Heroscape accomplishments: Braxas' Poisonous Acid Breath - 3 20's in a row! I killed a Zombie, Carr and an already injured Raelin... I couldn't believe it! Sure, not the greatest kill of all time, but still one I will always remember.
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:56 AM

Glitch has disabled reputation
I played against a friend who had only been in like 2 or 3 games before (I had played about 6) so we were both still new. It was on a medium map, we played with 1000 point teams, the map was way to small for 1000 points, 500 would have fit better.

Anyway, I was on his side just about the whole game. In the end I completly demolished his team. I killed all 1000 points, and he killed only one orc grut (10 points) of my army.
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Me and my brother where drafting around 500/550 point armies, I don't remember. I drafted the Airbourne Elite and a lot of 4th Mass and Sgt. Drake. He drafted a frenzy army with a lot of vipers. I dropped the Airbourne Elite 1st round and won incentive. I destroyed his army with just my Airbourne Elite. Only lost 1 of them to the Venoc Warlord.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:57 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch
I played against a friend who had only been in like 2 or 3 games before (I had played about 6) so we were both still new. It was on a medium map, we played with 1000 point teams, the map was way to small for 1000 points, 500 would have fit better.

Anyway, I was on his side just about the whole game. In the end I completly demolished his team. I killed all 1000 points, and he killed only one orc grut (10 points) of my army.

That is major Ownage!

Old July 31st, 2007, 01:23 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch

That is major Ownage!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:00 PM

jaques has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Solves Everything
Me and my brother where drafting around 500,550 point armies, I don't remember. I drafted the Airbourne Elite and a lot of 4th Mass and Sgt. Drake. He drafted a frenzy army with a lot of vipers. I dropped the Airbourne Elite 1st round and won incentive. I destroyed his army with just my Airbourne Elite. Only lost 1 of them to the Venoc Warlord.
Armies of more than five hundred thousand points?!!??! That's crazy!
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:03 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
I put a slash now.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports