Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 29th, 2020, 05:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Vote Final Editing

Here's a few more!

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 29th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Excellent! More to throw on the 'it's crap, but it'll do' pile!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 29th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice pull LP!
Old September 30th, 2020, 02:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Beyond just being fan art I’m pretty sure that one image was also from a dude that does like erotica stuff. My search for reference pics of Aya when painting the figure was scarring, always remember to turn safe search on before looking up cartoon characters kids!

I have the figure somewhere, I’ll find it and get some pictures.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 30th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Beyond just being fan art I’m pretty sure that one image was also from a dude that does like erotica stuff. My search for reference pics of Aya when painting the figure was scarring, always remember to turn safe search on before looking up cartoon characters kids!

I have the figure somewhere, I’ll find it and get some pictures.
Thankee chap!
And yeah.... I was not bloody joking on Razer's thread about the disturbing amount of Aya Rule 34. Kind of sad that so many people just seem to see the character as that - she's a legitimately great character.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:51 AM
Hard as ice

This Passes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Assembling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER
At the start of the game, choose Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army with Battery Markers on their cards to be Interceptor Crew Members. You may place any Interceptor Crew Members on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of an Interceptor Crew Member that has not yet been placed on the battlefield, you may place that Interceptor Crew Member on an empty space within 5 spaces of another figure you control and take a turn with it, during which it may not move.

LOGICAL COMPUTATION
After rolling the 20-sided die for a special power of an Interceptor Crew Member, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to add or subtract X from your roll, where X is the number of Battery Markers on that figure's card.

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, immediately after placing an Interceptor Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Interceptor Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.
Trimmed the "you can still reveal OMs" bit from the first power but reinforced that you can actually still get turns with them... my rules lawyering is not as sharp as once it was, so probably good to get a double check from Soundwarp, but I believe it's the turn that's in jeopardy when they're off the battlefield, and not the OM reveal.

I also dropped the "immediately" from Interceptor Strike because I didn't think it was important - no pressing mechanical reason for that to preempt other stuff, may as well leave it off. Makes it easier for things to go first when they really need to, and saves us a word.

I'd also be tempted to shorten "Interceptor Crew Members" down to just "Crew Members" after the first instance. Still clear, preserves the shout-out to what they're Crew Members of, cuts a few words.

Plaintext:

Quote:
INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER
At the start of the game, choose Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army with Battery Markers on their cards to be Interceptor Crew Members. You may place any Interceptor Crew Members on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of an Interceptor Crew Member that has not yet been placed on the battlefield, you may place that Interceptor Crew Member on an empty space within 5 spaces of another figure you control and take a turn with it, during which it may not move.

LOGICAL COMPUTATION
After rolling the 20-sided die for a special power of an Interceptor Crew Member, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to add or subtract X from your roll, where X is the number of Battery Markers on that figure's card.

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, after placing an Interceptor Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Interceptor Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.
Plaintext shortening ICM to CM after the first shout-out:

Quote:
INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER
At the start of the game, choose Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army with Battery Markers on their cards to be Interceptor Crew Members. You may place any Crew Members on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crew Member that has not yet been placed on the battlefield, you may place that Crew Member on an empty space within 5 spaces of another figure you control and take a turn with it, during which it may not move.

LOGICAL COMPUTATION
After rolling the 20-sided die for a special power of a Crew Member, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to add or subtract X from your roll, where X is the number of Battery Markers on that figure's card.

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, after placing a Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.
Old October 9th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Final Editing

Cards up using that last wording from Ronin with the shorter Crew Member references.
Old October 9th, 2020, 12:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good.

That comic art makes me think she's from a cartoon or something.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Nah, pretty sure she’s our first anime character after looking at that art.
Old October 9th, 2020, 05:43 AM
Hard as ice

Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Assembling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER

LOGICAL COMPUTATION

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, immediately after placing an Interceptor Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Interceptor Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.
Trimmed the "you can still reveal OMs" bit from the first power but reinforced that you can actually still get turns with them... my rules lawyering is not as sharp as once it was, so probably good to get a double check from Soundwarp, but I believe it's the turn that's in jeopardy when they're off the battlefield, and not the OM reveal.

I also dropped the "immediately" from Interceptor Strike because I didn't think it was important - no pressing mechanical reason for that to preempt other stuff, may as well leave it off. Makes it easier for things to go first when they really need to, and saves us a word.

I'd also be tempted to shorten "Interceptor Crew Members" down to just "Crew Members" after the first instance. Still clear, preserves the shout-out to what they're Crew Members of, cuts a few words.

Plaintext:

Quote:
INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER

LOGICAL COMPUTATION

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, after placing an Interceptor Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Interceptor Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.
Plaintext shortening ICM to CM after the first shout-out:

Quote:
INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTER
At the start of the game, choose Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army with Battery Markers on their cards to be Interceptor Crew Members. You may place any Crew Members on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crew Member that has not yet been placed on the battlefield, you may place that Crew Member on an empty space within 5 spaces of another figure you control and take a turn with it, during which it may not move.

LOGICAL COMPUTATION
After rolling the 20-sided die for a special power of a Crew Member, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to add or subtract X from your roll, where X is the number of Battery Markers on that figure's card.

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
If Green Lantern is on this card, after placing a Crew Member on the battlefield with the Interceptor Nav Computer special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that Crew Member. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.
Thankee, chap - looks great! @Soundwarp SG-1 , this good for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good.

That comic art makes me think she's from a cartoon or something.

Yeah, the comic art's terrible. I honestly wish we could use a still from the show because it would look _tonnes_ better, but what can ya do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Cards up using that last wording from Ronin with the shorter Crew Member references.
Thanks, chap!
Looking great, but there's a change I'd request - the mini background doesn't look like the Interceptor. The dark, dingy grey looks more like Serenity than the Interceptor, which should be bright white with bits of glowing green, like this:

I picked some pictures of someone trying to recreate some of it in a 3d game engine in the Art section, but whatever the case, would it be possible to go for something that looks more like the Interceptor? Honestly, it's mostly the colour scheme that's off right now.
My apologies - I should have been clearer about this, and the background is great, it just doesn't feel like the Interceptor right now.

If an interior shot wouldn't work (and I'm starting to see it might not, given that it'll make it harder to hit Aya out), maybe an exterior shot would?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 9th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well we can’t use actual shots of the Interceptor since they’re all animated. All of our mini backgrounds look real, we don’t use comic or animated backgrounds for mini cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library