Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 4th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shadow King - Public Testing

Sounds good. Appreciated!

LV swears by the tactic of just ignoring the Astral Plane and going after his Tether.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Still do. Which is why I'm curious/concerned how strong Mister Mind will be as a tether. Because then you literally can't get to him without killing your own ally.
Old October 4th, 2020, 03:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Still do. Which is why I'm curious/concerned how strong Mister Mind will be as a tether. Because then you literally can't get to him without killing your own ally.
I think it's the same basic calculus, though, except in this case you don't have to kill the Tether, you just have to kill whoever is actually on the battlefield after Shadow King + Psyches xwhatever + MrMind eat up those points.

I have to imagine what's left is going to be pretty in favor of the other side on the battlefield.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds good. Appreciated!

LV swears by the tactic of just ignoring the Astral Plane and going after his Tether.
Right on. I needed to get a feel for it all and this approach was good for that. Caught myself putting wound markers on the Psyche instead of Tether. It is a little bit to take in.
Cool map though.

Last edited by Tornado; October 4th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 04:17 PM

Oh for sure. It's a lot. I appreciate your taking it on.

It's one of those things that really isn't very complicated once you get it down, you just have to get over that initial hurdle.

Old October 5th, 2020, 10:13 AM

Great tests! Worth the wait! Sounds like he's playing just how I hoped.

Thanks!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Redbeard
Sorry this took me so long, but here is the playlets of Shadow King!

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shadow King

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Shadow King, Psyche (x4), Professor X, Stepford Cuckoo (x4) VS Doctor Strange, Spider-Man (C3G), Iron Fist, Jean Grey
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Shadow King, Psyche (x2), Two-Face, Psimon, Mysterio, Mysterio Holograms, Vulture VS Spider-man (c3g), Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Cloak, Dagger
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
- Points wise Iím torn. Taking control of any figure that has a tether is a great ability and being able to deal 3 unblockable wounds is devastating to all but the strongest heroes. That being said 300 is a steep price to pay when you also have use points to purchase psyches. This point deficit on the main battlefield leaves shadow Kongís team open to bull rushes by the other player since the team on the main field is almost always weaker than your opponents. That being said utilizing a more tactical approach and controlling the battlefield makes up for this. Overall I think his pint value is reasonable. My only other thought would be to give Shadow King another ability that maybe increased the survivability of his host or allowed him to switch hosts. I think this would make him feel more like a truly unstoppable force.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: - Shadow king adds a new dimension to the game and I really liked that. I can see this being expanded on further to make some interesting scenarios in the future. I also really liked feeling like some monster taking people out in their mind and then having virtually no defense against me! I think shadow king will offer a fun change of pace whenever he is drafted.

Old October 5th, 2020, 01:13 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Time to make Redbeard an Ally!
Great tests. Hope to get at least one more in tonight.
Old October 5th, 2020, 01:14 PM

Is that two for him or three? I know he's signed up for another as well.

Old October 5th, 2020, 01:23 PM

Pretty sure three. I know he did Savage Dragon as well.
Old October 5th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It’s three. I was waiting on this test of course.
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:38 PM

Finished the re-match. Creatures smashed their face in.
Probably should run another one with a different build. I encourage suggestions.
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:50 PM

What have you run so far?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library