Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 13th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Morbius, Taskmaster and Compact Car

I think it is pretty clear how Ant Control works. Having your own customs factory does seem to be treating you pretty well.
Old June 13th, 2020, 11:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Again, having a marker isn't break with the intent of the Helmaverse. Which was to remain true to official. Remember that the official game gave us the first marker in the very first release of the game. So no line crossed here if you ask me.
Old June 14th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Holy speedsters, Ant-Man, that was super fast. And super sweet.

Yeah, the very first Master Set had a marker Should so I know it’s not a stretch. I’ve just always refrained because I didn’t want it to become commonplace. I see it as a potential slippery slope that I didn’t want to step on too often.

When Helm Jr. and I were talking about a way to attack opponents with ants, the marker idea just kind of fit. We took the black round marker and just plopped it on another card. Bingo.

Funny thing is we already have another card with a marker planned. The second one though is because the images of the unreleased Reinforcement figures revealed that one of them had a marker. Therefore, we thought we should try and pull it off for the same figure.
Old June 14th, 2020, 12:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You tease!
Old June 14th, 2020, 12:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You tease!
He's just punishing you for not knowing your Marvel Heroscape product lore.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 14th, 2020, 12:57 AM
Tickle Pickle

Is it Punisher? Would have assumed Matt has already designed him.
Old June 14th, 2020, 01:55 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I like Morbius' take on Life Drain, requiring hypnosis but potentially draining several wounds. Ant Control is really unique, I like that too. Curious to see what you do with Punisher's marker. I can't decide which way I like it best.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 18th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Ant-Man, Morbius, and Compact Car

Thanks for the compliments Necro, my boys are doing a heck of a job with their designs. As for Punisher, he's a Matt Helm design. When you say "which way" I think you are implying the two options of grenade or bounty marker (my boys and I really like how you did the vengeance marker on your Punisher). I don't want to spoil anything so I'll leave you wondering just a little longer.

Punisher should be ready for posting real soon. My boys asked that I hold him back until we are ready to finish off a few other "related" cards. So the plan for the almost ready for release designs includes:

Matt is hoping for the arrival of the last 4 reinforcements.
Helm Jr. was once again inspired by TV stars and has a certain pair to reveal.
Lil'Helm is on a dark path after Morbius and has two from a different publisher on the way.
Old June 19th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Captain Underpants

What's missing here?

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Reed?
Old June 19th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

Reed, Bullseye, Black Panther and Punisher?
Old June 20th, 2020, 12:12 AM
Captain Underpants

Close, real close...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations