Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 6th, 2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea
Old October 6th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If no one else hits it, I can catch up on results and vote in an hour or so. Making breakfast first.
Hmm. Not quite an hour. Yea though.
Old October 6th, 2019, 02:27 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes. Think we're mostly just waiting on Mini pics for the cards. We'll need the tutorial as well, but @Soundwarp SG-1 said that should be up today.
Old October 6th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Final Editing)

A once over of the wording here, going off of Karat's tweaks above. Just punctuation/capitalization stuff, and I made it more explicit who is being switched in Tactical Interpose. Figure it's a two-power card, we may as well spell things out.

BATTLE THROUGH THE DEADSIDE
When Eternal Warrior is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 4 Wound Markers on this card. While Eternal Warrior is destroyed, whenever you reveal an Order Marker on a card you control, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull or a blank, remove one Wound Marker from this card. After removing the last Wound Marker from this card, place Eternal Warrior on an empty space adjacent to any figure you control.

TACTICAL INTERPOSE
After revealing an Order Marker on an engaged figure you control, you may immediately move Eternal Warrior up to 2 spaces. If Eternal Warrior ends his move adjacent to an engaged figure you control, immediately switch that figure and Eternal Warrior. Switched figures never take leaving engagement attacks.

Is Tactical Interpose meant to be optional? If so, toss a "you may" in front of immediately. Doubt it would hurt. Not sure if we need the immediately there either but I like it for theme if nothing else.
Old October 6th, 2019, 07:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’ll have guides and such up late tonight after I get back from seeing Joker.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 7th, 2019, 03:02 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Assorted pictures:

My Etsy Store
Old October 7th, 2019, 03:36 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Cards are up with johnny's wording, + "you may" in Tactical Interpose.
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

-How to Mod and Repaint Eternal Warrior-

Eternal Warrior requires some light modding and repainting, just follow the steps bellow to begin your journey back from the Deadside.

The first step is getting your figures. For this mod we will be using the Age of Apocalypse Cyclops figure from the Mutations and Monsters set as the primary figure, with Hourman from the Justice League set and the Veteran/Experienced Hawkman from the Hypertime set as parts donors.

Next comes removing the head of Cyclops. Simply cut it off with an Xacto Knife as shown in the pictures:

Then with the head out of the way you'll want to do some trimming of the neck and surrounding area to make a smoother fit for his new head and cape:

Next you're going to remove Hourman's head/cape assembly. This is a separate piece from the rest of him, so you should be able to just pop it off. If your's is glued together more heavily you can either cut it off or heat it up with a heat gun or hairdryer to melt the glue and loosen it.

Now we just attach Hourman's head to Cyclops's body with superglue. You'll want to do some test fitting here to make sure everything lines up well before committing to this with the glue.

Next we will pilfer Hawkman's ax, you can also use an ax from a different figure you find suitable, Hawkman's was just the first hand ax I found.

-note: You don't need to remove Hawkman's head, wings, etc. My figure has simply been a donor to other mods before.

Before attaching the ax you'll need to re-position Eternal Warrior's left hand a bit, but once you do you can just glue the parts of the ax to his hand.

Now on to the paint guide:

Color A : A flat brown for his hood/cloak, boots, and belt straps. I don't remember the specific color I used, but any flat brown will do. Just paint all of the cloak solid brown, : optional : you can then hit the belt and the strap on his chest if you want. I'd also recommend painting his hands and head this color for better coverage of the color in the next step.

Color B: A flesh tone for his head, hands, and arms. I just mixed colors until I got something close to the flesh color of his arm. Just paint over the blue parts on his left arm completely here, you'll probably also want to paint a little of the right arm unless you got the color to match perfectly. For the hands and head, you want to do lighter strokes, leaving some of the deeper recesses the brown color from earlier.

Color C: A flat black for his arm armor. I used Model Master Acryl Aircraft Interior Black. Just completely cover the armor bits in black paint here.

Color D: A flat to semi-gloss red for his arm armor. I used a mix of Model Master Acryl British Crimson, Insignia Red, and just a touch of Guard's Red here. Just keep your paint slightly dry and do big broad strokes over the armor, that way some of the black from earlier will remain in the recesses.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; October 8th, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:19 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Cards look good except I believe Valiant has it's own logo and isn't a DC thing.

My Etsy Store
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:25 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Good catch. Updated.
Old October 7th, 2019, 07:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks amazing. You have Lexington in the paint guide though.
Old October 7th, 2019, 07:21 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Lexington hacked it.
Good job on these, chap!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library