Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 25th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
IF we were to do the C3V thing, we'd have to consider some of the armies. For example, it would make no sense to have Omegacron out there without an Omnicron army to go with him. Or Zaeus without the Gorillinators would make no sense. Zogross without his Lizardfolk is kinda strange. Same with Van Nessing without at least one Werewolf Lord. We'd definitely have to set them out with their army that it works with. (Unless people wanted to try something else).
That's a good point. What if we did something like, say, before the first games, we would have a pool of C3V that you could add X amount of to your pool for the day?

Old June 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Again, I think it comes down to what others want to do. Dok mentioned that he'd like to see a

"...Main Event dry run... and 1-2 rounds reverse-the-whip, or something like that."

Or we could have a map with pre-made armies made up of C3V's or have a pool of C3V's and those that go well with them just for that map. I dunno, just thinking. We'd be fine with anything.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:30 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Are we still talking about July the 28th? Location? Enchanted Grounds again? Do we know if there's availability? I will find out if it's an option.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 26th, 2012, 02:03 PM

saywhat knows what's in an order marker saywhat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Are we still talking about July the 28th? Location? Enchanted Grounds again? Do we know if there's availability? I will find out if it's an option.
July is officialy out for me, the 28th was all I had and now that doesn't work. I know it is further out <cringe> but Saturday August 4th is wide open. Enchanted Grounds is great for me.

Last edited by saywhat; September 29th, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:57 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywhat View Post
Quote:
July is officialy out for me, the 28th was all I had and now that doesn't work. I know it is further out <cringe> but Saturday August 4th is wide open. Enchanted Grounds is great for me.
August 4th wont work for me

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:22 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I prefer the 28th, and I believe saywhat is the only one who can't make it, so it may still be our best option. I think the 4th is fine for me, if that works better for us as a whole. Enchanted Grounds was great, that will work. A bit of a drive, but totally worth it...

So on the format, since it seems like most of us are fine with most things, is there anything anyone absolutely does not want to do? Then at least we can narrow our options. For example, I found the non-pooled draft to be lame, so I'd rather not do that (okay, maybe it was because my pool had zero flexibility other than between formats, but...).

Old June 26th, 2012, 06:22 PM

I've confirmed with Jeff at Enchanted Grounds. It's reserved for us on July 28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywhat View Post
July is officialy out for me, the 28th was all I had and now that doesn't work.
Bummer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
For example, I found the non-pooled draft to be lame...
Hey, wait a minute! Lame? I actually enjoyed it because no one stole my plans. But, I hear you. I think the main problem was that the pool was too small.

As for this next one... I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do. As long as people aren't opposed to anything. Is dok the only one going to Gencon? Some might be interested in practicing for their event.

Last edited by kpucblek; June 26th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:10 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can most likley come the 28th
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Great!

Hey kpucblek, since nobody else seems to care enough about format to really post very much, we should just decide ourselves...

Actually, I'm guessing people aren't posting much here because it's still a month away...

Old June 29th, 2012, 01:08 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I'm not posting because I don't have much preference. I do want to do draft, I don't want to do too much crazy. That's all.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I'm not posting because I don't have much preference. I do want to do draft, I don't want to do too much crazy. That's all.
Nothing crazy, eh? Hmmm. Then let's play blackjack.

Old June 30th, 2012, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
That's awesome. You have been missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
...since nobody else seems to care enough about format to really post very much, we should just decide ourselves...
Actually, I'm guessing people aren't posting much here because it's still a month away...
Yeah.. I think it's because we're a ways out. No rush... But we're only 4 weeks away...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events