Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 20th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Figures are upcoming figures from Rackham's prepainted mini game, Confrontration.
Old January 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM

Hades has disabled reputation
Those are some great looking figures!
Old January 20th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think you nailed most of them [accept Abefar he seems more of a 145.] from point cost to attack and defence. Those are some great Customs.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old January 21st, 2008, 02:28 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
I'm having a little trouble understanding 'Scent of Blood'.

So does the power mean I can move adjacent to a wounded figure 5 spaces away any time? Even if it's not my turn? For example, an opponent moves his figure from 10 spaces away to 5 spaces away of Abefar, and the opponent has yet to attack with Range. I move Abefar adjacent to the fig. Now the opponents fig is not able to attack with said Ranged attack.

Is that how the power works? Or am I missing something?

Or should it read, "Whenever an opponent's figure receives a wound..."...?

SCENT OF BLOOD:
Whenever an opponent's figure receives a wound within 5 spaces of Abefar, Abefar may move up to 5 spaces if he ends his move adjacent to the wounded figure.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 21st, 2008, 09:26 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Or should it read, "Whenever an opponent's figure receives a wound..."...?

SCENT OF BLOOD:
Whenever an opponent's figure receives a wound within 5 spaces of Abefar, Abefar may move up to 5 spaces if he ends his move adjacent to the wounded figure.
That's what it should read. Thanks for catching that.
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:33 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Once agin Nether, I really like your customs! These are a great additions to the Anubians you have already posted before.

Great ideas, love the new abitiltes like Waning Agility and Scent of Blood.
Nice job!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:44 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
With the anubian spearmen would you be able to destroy a regular wolf for the missed unleashed fury?
Old January 21st, 2008, 12:21 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
With the anubian spearmen would you be able to destroy a regular wolf for the missed unleashed fury?
Dang, another typo. I copy and pasted that from the Hasbro site but forgot to change the name in the power.
Old January 21st, 2008, 12:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The spearmen also apparently have 5 life. Other than that, good stuff!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:15 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I love Rifra and the Spearmen - way to use those beautiful models to the best of their ability!

Abefar seems a little over-powered/undercosted. I might limit the extra attacks to 1, as with 4, possibly 5 attack dice or 6-7-etc. with modifiers, he could just beat you down to a pulp in one turn with continuous attacks.

Even so, he might need a bit of a cost boost considering his stats. Great flavor to the card, though!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:50 AM
Site Admin

I think I fixed all the changes that need to be made. In an effort to keep him balanced without raising his cost, I lowered Abefar's base attack to 3. I also fixed the wording issues (I hope) on him and the Speamen, as well as fixed their life number. Hit F5 to see the changes.

Now the figures need to come out so I can get them.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:41 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Much more balanced - thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards