Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2020, 03:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tornado Twin (Dawn Allen) (vote on deck)

Yea
Old August 17th, 2020, 03:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This passes.

Old May 24th, 2021, 05:49 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Tornado Twins (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
[B]
THE TORNADO TWINS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Tornado Twin, you may take a turn with a Don Allen figure you control. Tornado Twin rolls one additional attack die on her turn when attacking a figure Don Allen attacked this player turn.
Am I reading this right? It reads like this:
  1. Reveal a counter on Dawn
  2. Take a turn with Dawn
  3. Take a turn with Don, attacking Figure A
  4. Dawn now has one additional die to attack Figure A this turn

It reads like Dawn never gets to use her bonus attack die, since her turn comes before Don's. When it says "on her turn", is it talking about "on her next turn", or something else entirely?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old May 24th, 2021, 06:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tornado Twin (Dawn Allen)

That's correct. Note than Don has the same power, but only one Tornado Twin will get the attack bonus each turn.

We could have worded it like "On this turn, Don Allen gets +1 attack when attacking a figure Tornado Twin attacked this turn" to get the same effect.
Old May 24th, 2021, 06:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
We could have worded it like "On this turn, Don Allen gets +1 attack when attacking a figure Tornado Twin attacked this turn" to get the same effect.
That would have been referencing itself then, and wouldn’t work since they don’t have Double Attack.
Old May 24th, 2021, 06:35 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's been a while since I looked at the wording of 'scape cards; are they usually worded as TT is? In any case, it feels really weird to read.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old May 24th, 2021, 07:05 PM
Archie

What's off about it to you? It seems standard to me, but I came up with the power, so maybe I'm missing something.
Old May 24th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
It's been a while since I looked at the wording of 'scape cards; are they usually worded as TT is? In any case, it feels really weird to read.
These two are a little strange, since in the comics they’re pretty much always referenced together as the Tornado Twins. But since they’re Unique Heroes in the game, they’re called Tornado Twin, which admittedly reads a bit odd, yeah. Other than that, the wording is pretty standard stuff - 3 of the 4 powers have been around for years.
Old May 24th, 2021, 07:42 PM
C-Wedgie

Quote:
What's off about it to you? It seems standard to me, but I came up with the power, so maybe I'm missing something.
Aside from the usage of "Tornado Twin" (which cannot be helped), my biggest issue is knowing what turn the benefit hits. "Her next turn" is probably the simplest alleviation, but I'm certainly no expert in Herosyntax. If Don's bonus turn happened before Dawn's normal turn, the end result would be similar, excluding some corner cases. Something like "After revealing an Order Marker on this card and BEFOREtaking a turn with Tornado Twin, you may take a turn with a Don Allen figure you control. Tornado Twin rolls one additional attack die on her turn when attacking a figure Don Allen attacked this player turn."

Old May 25th, 2021, 08:24 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

I see. How can Dawn (for example) get her bonus attack die when she has already taken her turn by the time Don attacks a figure?

I think the way Cwidje has worded it above works better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library